Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Geeks

Im Currently mobile spray tanning and think the glitzy lips - lip transfers are a cool idea, does any know what a good price to charge my customers would be. I know prices vary from town to town, just any idea.. Thankyou xx :eek:

We are recommending £15 which gives you a £400 profit on the original trade price! HTH's!

I still haven't got the knack of the glitzy lips yet either:mad: tried 4 times and when i re apply the glue on patchy bits it stripped it back of. I am sure it is all down to getting the timing right of the glue, not to wet but also not left so long it is to sticky etc.
still perservering to get the knack right as i think this will be great for christmas along with rockstar toes and fingers.
thinking maybe a christmas package?

I still haven't got the knack of the glitzy lips yet either:mad: tried 4 times and when i re apply the glue on patchy bits it stripped it back of. I am sure it is all down to getting the timing right of the glue, not to wet but also not left so long it is to sticky etc.
still perservering to get the knack right as i think this will be great for christmas along with rockstar toes and fingers.
thinking maybe a christmas package?

Paint on Lip Primer and wait for it to go clear - then wait another minute of 2... then apply Glitzy Lips and press and smooth firmly to lip then remove from one side to other...

Love love love glitzy lips :)

You can get them from Sweet Squared (CND) X 08452106060

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these easy to apply without training or do S2 offer a course (can't see anything on the site; just the products)?

Glitzy lips is a retail product to sell to your clients to use at home so .. Yes .. It is easy to do by following instructions. There are also videos available to watch on YouTube.

The only time people have problems applying is when they don't follow instructions or they 'over think' them and make something difficult which is basically very simple indeed.

try SS as they was demoing them at olympia in sept

Has anyone seen or used Glitzy Lips? Can we get them in the uk?

yes we can get them in the uk a salon in south wales has got them, i have been looking but cant seem to find a british supplier x

yes we can get them in the uk a salon in south wales has got them, i have been looking but cant seem to find a british supplier x

The official supplier has been mentioned riught here inthis thread and more thn once!!

The official supplier of Glitzy lips to the professional trade in the UK is

www.sweetsquared.com 08452106060
You must register as a professional first by ringing and then you
will be able to use the website with your customer number.

Latest posts

Back