Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or used Glitzy Lips? Can we get them in the uk?

I googled it. They look fab for a night out or special occasion.
Sorry I cant help you tho!

if you go on fb , and contact athena elliot she is the founder i think , shes a lovely lady , she will give you info i am sure xx

Hmmmmm they may be coming to the UK sooner than you think!!! :cool::D

Just googled them to! WOW!! How do they work?

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh i want some please! hopefully be out here soon then!

I'm not sure about this at all! I wonder what it feels like on your lips?!

I'm not sure about this at all! I wonder what it feels like on your lips?!
It doesnt feel like anything - you dont know you have them on... I was thinking it would be a cool salon add on with Minx... I have bronzed Lips - quite in your face but a dream for the teens market too!

I remember something similar to this, for nails, in the 80's. I think I still have some, somewhere :D

looks pretty good mind but isnt that just foil adhesive (which i believe is non-toxic and water based) she has in her hand and a strip of foil - looks like the bottles i have on my desk and foils looks the same as i use for nail art? :suprised:

Ooh they do look brill. Would be great for photo shoots or a special night out. But I agree with last poster, I do nail foils and it looks the same??xx

They look fabulous! Not sure I'd get away with using it myself though LOL

Awwww I want some, they look fab and easy to do. Wonder where you get the stuff from to do them.

Thanks Mrs.Geek.... Duh a youtube video why didnt i think of that haha.

They look so brill i would defently have it done and look at having it in to offer clients!

Ooh how exciting!! Mrs Geek you seem to know a lot about these, could they be coming to S2 ?? I hope so :biggrin:

Wow I am sooooooo getting this when it comes out!! Love it!!!!!!! :D

I wonder if I get my foils out and try it on my own lips lol! Maybe it's not a clever idea lol

Wow Love them!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Love them ... and is sounds as if S2 are going to be showcasing them at the beauty show perhaps???!!!

I want them in my salon!!

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back