global keratin hair wash??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstiggles

Reaction score
hi gals
Just had global keratin treatment done on thursday. I was told to leaved it 3 days before washing. But i'm really needing to wash it today, as i'm going for a meal for my mum in laws birthday. to embarrassed to go out with really greasy hair! i read on here that global keratin can be washed after 2 days. is this true? thanks xxxx

nope i was trained and told g.k you had to leave on for 3 days... Maybe use a dry shampoo on there? a little bit! but dont wash it because it will be a waste of time and money!

Our rep has advised that they changed the system slightly and it can be washed same day or next day. I'm not in the salon to check the literature but it was called keratin smooth. It doesn't really help this moment in time so I'm sorry but think you will have to leave alone. Just explain you have straightened your hair and cannot wash it at mo. Have a few wines it may take your mind off it lol

Sent from my HTC Desire

Latest posts

Back