Global Keratin - The Permenant Blow Dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morto

Reaction score
Hi

I came across this the other day and would love to have it done. I would like to know if it is safe as not all salons have it as a treatment so thought it might be a bit risky. :confused:

I think most salons have just not caught up with the growing trends and like to stick to what they know..
give it a go, from what ive researched myself it can do your hair no harm...

its not meant to give a poker straight result if thats what your after..... but its couldn't do any harm to maybe pop into a reputable salon an ask for a free consultation about it..

hope this helps x

The permanent blowdry is a revolution in hairdressing, It tames the wildest hair and makes it much more manageable for the client.

It is perfectly safe, just not recommended for pregnant clients. :)

I have had this done a few times and its really good, as said before you dont get poker straight hair, but it cuts my drying time right down, I have really curly hair, and leaves it shiny and no frizz!!

Is the Permanent Blowdry the same as Brazilian Hair Straightening?

I've been giving some serious thought to getting this done ... it's just the cost that's a bit frightening to be honest.

Yes it is all the same sort of thing. I use la Brasilliana. It is superb, so take the plunge!

Thanks guys for ur advice.
I know it doesn't give you poker straight hair which doesn't bother me as i'm just looking for my hair to be more managable so i don't need to blow dry my hair all the time!

manda

Latest posts

Back