glue for individual false lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobyrom

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with glue for false lashes the individual ones - what do you reccommend? - is clear better or worse than black glue
i have had problems with lashes not sticking or comming straight off
i am in cyprus do you think the humidity has anything to do with it or the heat ? help

Personally I prefer the clear but I know alot of people that like black! Do you use an oily eyemakeup remover? It could be the humidity, I live in scotland so obviously havent experienced that before lol! A manager in a salon I use to work in once recommended that I use nail glue on the eyes!!!!....I left shortly after that lol xx

Personally I prefer the clear but I know alot of people that like black! Do you use an oily eyemakeup remover? It could be the humidity, I live in scotland so obviously havent experienced that before lol! A manager in a salon I use to work in once recommended that I use nail glue on the eyes!!!!....I left shortly after that lol xx

Thanks interesting , as iv seen clear glue (salon system) and i was going to try it . Using Flirlies black the now (fab) can i ask what brand it is you use for your clear ? :D

Hi there, As this question is placed under consumer enquiries are you referring to the individual 'cluster' lashes or are you a therapist offering semi permanent individual extensions?

Sorry I thought you were meaning the cluster ones (ones that last a few days) Its salon systems glue I use :) xx

Latest posts

Back