Glue rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjayp

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any of you like using the glue rings for eyelashes ?,i was wondering too if they are better than the jade stone ? also if it was any quicker to apply the glue? do you use more or less glue ? what finger do you use it on ? oohh questions questions .

hi i was wondering if any of you like using the glue rings for eyelashes ?,i was wondering too if they are better than the jade stone ? also if it was any quicker to apply the glue? do you use more or less glue ? what finger do you use it on ? oohh questions questions .

Hiya, I was taught using a glue ring, Im right handed so I wear mine on my left hand 1st finger. Obviously I cant compare as Iv never used a jade stone, but I love using a glue ring, I also use mink lashes so from the lash on the back of my hand to the glue to the eye is a nice smooth motion, it works for me. Hope that helps xx

I personally cant stand glue rings. You have to keep you hand upright all of the time or the glue falls out and you cant see how far you have dipped the lash in. But, I appreciate everyone is different, so I would advise you to get one and try it out. Their too cheap to wonder.

I agree with Miss Pink. I dont like the glue ring at all as I'm always worried I tip it over the client!!!
They are cheap as chips tho so worth trying.

I use a glue ring when i am doing express lashes and also use strip lashes.
When i am doing a normal set then i use loose lashes and a jade stone for the glue.
I have all my lashes set out in rows though to make them easier to pick up.

Latest posts

Back