GM Collin and like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleybstarr

Reaction score
Does anyone use one of these lines?
I am starting at a skin care clinic that has them. They said I could have any line I like but they have a lot of this stuff left and I would like to see how it is.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Ashley

Is it actually G M Collin products? As the company dropped the G M a long time ago, if it is then they are probably imported from America as they still use G M Collin, the old vegetal version, which is no longer sold here. If the products are from the current range of Collin, then they are a lovely range to deal with, the only thing is if you are taking over a salon a lot of companies will expect you to open a new account with them asking for a large investment again.

If you are joining a salon as an employee and you get a chance to do their training it is second to none, you will enjoy working with the products as they are very results driven. Hope this answers your question!:)

Oh thank you. I believe it does say GM. I am in Canada so we probably get a lot of product from the States. That is very interesting that they changed the name. I do not have to pay for product. I guess I would be an employee. I get 50% on usual esthetics stuff and they are training me in laser hair removal and of that I get 15%. I am very excited. The owner wants to see how I do facials though and I have not used this product before so I dont know where to start! I havent had the chance to play with the products yet or take any training in them. She just wants to see if I have the right tough and how I interact in a treatment setting.

Latest posts

Back