Going copper with Majirel 7.44, advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yules77

Reaction score
Hi guys
I’m not used to working with Majirel but my client has Virgin Hair level 6 and wants to go copper or bright ginger I’m thinking 7.44
How do I go about the full head colour and the roots ? Do I need to add any corrector for length and neutral 7 for the roots ?do I apply colour on length First as per Majirel book? Confused.Com..She has no grey. Any advice is greatly appreciated
Many thanks

C
Hi guys
I’m not used to working with Majirel but my client has Virgin Hair level 6 and wants to go copper or bright ginger I’m thinking 7.44
How do I go about the full head colour and the roots ? Do I need to add any corrector for length and neutral 7 for the roots ?do I apply colour on length First as per Majirel book? Confused.Com..She has no grey. Any advice is greatly appreciated
Many thanks
sorry not experienced with majirel, but colour you apply it with 6% to roots and 9% to mid lengths and ends?

JUst add base to the root area then 7.44 on mids and ends. 6% both formulas x

JUst add base to the root area then 7.44 on mids and ends. 6% both formulas x
Can I ask why you’d add base to the root area if she doesn’t have any greys ? Just interested

Can I ask why you’d add base to the root area if she doesn’t have any greys ? Just interested
To minimize root glow x

Latest posts

Back