Going Florida in morning and forgot to prime 3 nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Hi USA geeks ;) Im off to Orlando in morning and earlier when i had chance i did myself a set of acrylics (i use YN) Oops i realised after the third nail i had forgotten primer:Scared::Scared: I didnt have time to take off and re-do, atm they look fine, however i suspect they wont last because of the lacj of primer.... is there any decent nail places near where il be (192) Disney area!..
And is there any to avoid :evil: in case i need 3 sorting out....

Thankyou

I think gr8nailz is near where you will be. I would PM her as I'm sure she can help you. :)

Tampa is too far to travel to from this area on the 192 for nail repairs.

You will find nail salons in every plaza who will be able to do a repair for you should you need it.

Hey im off to Clearwater and pass right by Tampa after 14 nights, but no primer, on my bad hand and lots of waterpark fun means unlikely I will get that long... :-(

I'm so mad at myself for forgetting it... Grr

I would be more than willing to help but I am so far away (about an hour). There are a few Geeks in the Orlando area but if you can't get to one of them, I know there must be some reputable salons in that area.

Jacqueline is a salon/spa owner in the Orlando area. Maybe she can hook you up.

I will be going to Florida Mall and Mall of Millenia... I can't remember seeing a nail bar in either last year but there again I wasn't in dilemma...

Is there any in either Mall that anyone knows of?...

And thankyou for helpful replies xxx

I will be going to Florida Mall and Mall of Millenia... I can't remember seeing a nail bar in either last year but there again I wasn't in dilemma...

Is there any in either Mall that anyone knows of?...

And thankyou for helpful replies xxx

There are a couple of nail salons on International Drive. Also a really great salon in Clearwater Beach if you make it till then.

I'm well envious. Clearwater Beach is my favourite place to holiday. We've been going for 21 years now. Hope you have a fab time, oh and that your nails last. ✈🇺🇸☀🐬 then ✈🇬🇧☔

Latest posts

Back