Going out in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone give my daughter some advice of where to go out & stay in Essex. I know there is the Sugar hut in Brentwood, but there isnt much else around there is there? I know there is another club that used to be called " Faces ', I think it is now called Villans I think. She just wants to do some shopping, go to a few nice dressy bars & clubs & have a laugh, what most 21 year old do. So can anyone give her some ideas please :)

Hiya. I live in Essex and worked the nightclub doors around most the places around here.

A lot of people head to Sugar Hut in Brentwood due to it's TOWIE rep. Theres a bar behind it opposite that is called Terris Bar which is nice. Also directly opposite is a Slug & Lettuce that gets kitted out with drinks and a DJ and is normally filled to the rafters.

There is a Holiday Inn in Brentwood. You will find a lot of people from up north go out in Brentwood.

Chelmsford offers a good night out and so does Southend on Sea. Southend has lots and lots of bars with a few well placed clubs and a travelodge 2min walk from the main club in the area.

Any questions ask away :)

Hi, Can anyone give my daughter some advice of where to go out & stay in Essex. I know there is the Sugar hut in Brentwood, but there isnt much else around there is there? I know there is another club that used to be called " Faces ', I think it is now called Villans I think. She just wants to do some shopping, go to a few nice dressy bars & clubs & have a laugh, what most 21 year old do. So can anyone give her some ideas please :)

Hi Faces is still called faces theres also a bar on the same road. its good ona friday or saturday night. epping is not to far away and they have a club called one nine five and a few nice bars.

Loughton have Minx bar and New Bar and great shops. xx

Hi Faces is still called faces theres also a bar on the same road. its good ona friday or saturday night. epping is not to far away and they have a club called one nine five and a few nice bars.

Loughton have Minx bar and New Bar and great shops. xx

Thanks Vanilla, Will let her know x

Isn't their funky mojos? Think that's suppose to be good xx

Essex is great for a night out

However there is more choice London depending on what her choice of music is?

I went on a hen do to sugar hut , it was one of the bedt weekends ever lol x x

becky

I go to Essex a lot..lots of bars at bas vegas which some will say to avoid but its a good night, faces fir a Saturday sugar hut better on s friday night too...have fun :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live in Southend, there are a good few clubs and bars, all within walking distance of each other, and as BannerPenguin has previously said, there is a travelodge in the centre of town. You can have a good night in Southend, and there is stuff to do during the day too.

Isn't their funky mojos? Think that's suppose to be good xx

South Woodford is maybe a bit more grown up so it depends what she is into. Faces is for the IT crowd, Sugar Hut for the Wannabe crowd and SW for the classy crowd (lol :rolleyes:)
I recommend Faces as there is Visage next door which is fun for 21 yrs olds

Sorry that doesnt help with somewhere to stay - if she goes to Faces she can stay in Ilford which is down the road and shop in Westfields Stratford. If she wants some Essex get-up she should head to Brentwood for Minnies boutique (same train line) although Westfields is an experience for any girl xx

I live in Essex, if she wants the shopping, nice bars and and few clubs all near to each other would def say either Brentwood or Chelmsford. I live 15 mins from southend but would rather travel further as for girl in her 20s she would def prefer Brentwood. Southend is more clubs their isn't many nice bars and the shopping not as great anymore their. Def Brentwood or Chelmsford better shopping and bars 😊

Latest posts

Back