Going to Disneyland Paris in 3 weeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariesbeautyhut

Reaction score
I've never been before! I'm going with my boyfriend and my 2 friends! Does anyone have any tips? I'm so excited. It's also my friends 28th birthday on the first day we get there. We have a two day pass! xx

Walking shoes. X

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

How are you getting there? I have a few tips on transfers! Just enjoy it & you should do it in 2 days easily. I am so jealous, i want to go back : (

I would also like travel tips as we are taking our 2 children next year, going for 5 days in August

If you can take some snacks and drinks with you as bits like that are quite expensive there, first time I took my daughter went on train 2nd time we drove which was much better because you buy so much stuff you just load the car up and go, there is no point shopping around price wise as everything is the same price in every shop, and if you've got little ones the main park is better rather than the studio as more rides for smaller ones, and believe me you will have its a small world song in your head for weeks after , check some of the shows out we saw lion king and my daughter loved it, and the parades make you feel like a kid, I got quite teary seeing my daughters face and astonishment and laughter when she screamed when cruella took her bullseye toy :wink2:xx

Get there early, park opening time, and when the gates open head straight to the back of the park. Do the rides at the back and work your way forwards. If you're eating in cafés for lunch go at about 11 before it gets busy. I don't know if they still do fast pass but when we used to go it was brilliant. You get a ticket at the ride (free) and then go back at the printed time. If you're staying at one of the Disney hotels they usually have an offer where you can enter the park an hour earlier than everyone else - definitely worth it. Hope you have a fab time! :)

Go to the huge WAL MART and buy the spray bottles that have little fans on them like the spray bottles hair dressers use but they have little fans attached which you will have to get battery for but they are very cheap. Also get ponchos from there as well as they are all double the price in Disney and believe me when you are waiting in queue you will melt and these bottles are great. The ponchos for the tropical weather when it just hails golf balls of rain or if you are on any water rides.

Love EuroDisney! I'm going in October with my dance group to perform there!!
Defo comfy shoes are needed because of the walking around and queuing. Things can be expensive so if you want to save some pennies bring food/drink. Plus you'll prob get some rain unfortunately so maybe a mac!! Have fun xx

If you are staying in the disney area I would recommend a trip to la vallée village. It has alot of designer outlet stores and there is a huge mall with a super market. You can get a shuttle from the hotels and its super cheap.
If you are staying at a disney hotel I would recommend buying water/drinks before you get there as it is super expensive.
You will have an amazing time!

Last time I was there (about 4 years ago) you weren't aloud to take food or drink into the park they search your bags & take it off you for collection on the way out! Definitely get ponchos incase of rain & comfy shoes. Other than that have an Amazing time I am
Very jealous :) xx

We took our kids a few years ago :Love:

re: travel, depends where you are, we did dover-calais then it's a simple 3 hour drive but not everyone likes car journeys lol

Go to the huge WAL MART and buy the spray bottles that have little fans on them like the spray bottles hair dressers use but they have little fans attached which you will have to get battery for but they are very cheap. Also get ponchos from there as well as they are all double the price in Disney and believe me when you are waiting in queue you will melt and these bottles are great. The ponchos for the tropical weather when it just hails golf balls of rain or if you are on any water rides.

I think you mean this advice for orlando disney not the euro disney :p

We went this summer, comfy shoes,

Buy drinks at the station and take them in.

If you can stay in the main hotel it's just outside the parks.

Wild West show was great.

LOVE Disney land!!!! We went to Florida a couple of years ago and planning on visiting the Paris one later this year! Such an unforgettable experience. Enjoy!

Oooh can't wait now. Thank you so much! Very excited Now. I really wish I was going to the florida one! Maybe another time. Euro Disney will definitely do for now! I've got my ponchos now thank u for the advise. Also will be wearing trainers the whole time! We are staying at a EuroCamp site as my friend works for them so it's cheap. Can't wait to be a kid again for two whole days!!! xx

Take lots of money as food is expensive & is like macdonalds, just not as nice! If your flying get the coach transfer to the bus station infront of disneys main entrance. You can from there get a shuttle bus to your hotel which are free. You can buy a ticket at the airport, its a fair walk to the coach and takes about an hour to Disney. You can also get the train from the airport to Disney but there is one change & then you have to get a shuttle bus from the bus station. Travelling with suitcases & babies the coach is better because if you get on the train in rush hour its manic & the french dont care you have a pram etc!! Definitely take a waterproof jacket because if it starts raining the ponchos are expensive and not cool lol!! My husband decided not to take one last year & he looked hilarious! Im hoping to go next year for my daughters 4th birthday so im so jealous!! Have a great time

Definitely good shoes! I went there for new year once and the amount of walking we did was nuts! My feet were killing! I'd say don't go to bed early or get up late! Enjoy every little thing there is to do and just get in the Disney spirit! Love it there! Have a fab time! X

I really wanna take my little girl :)

Latest posts

Back