Gold Swarovski crystals not gold enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
on recommendation I've ordered some golden shadow Swarovski crystals as want to offer a gold pedi as well as my usual silver pedi.

They arrived this morning, but slightly disappointed that they're very pale (more of a pale brown than a gold)

so my question is do any of you offer Gold Swarovski pedis? and if so what colour do u use? (other than Golden shadow)

I don't want to use the metallic coated crystals as not blingy enough..

Oh, I was going to have a look at gold for Christmas time.

They may improve in depth with a gold colour underneath them.

How about trying the Golden Shadow with an AB coat on one side (if they do them)? It catches the light perfectly.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

How about trying the Golden Shadow with an AB coat on one side (if they do them)? It catches the light perfectly.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

They don't do a AB in golden shadow :(

you could always buy the metallic light gold Swarovski crystals. their basically "pure" gold in color and still have a sparkle to them

you could always buy the metallic light gold Swarovski crystals. their basically "pure" gold in color and still have a sparkle to them

defeats the object really. i did say in my original post didn't want the metallics, as I can't really call it a crystal pedicure anymore as the metallic crystals are effectively gold studs? does that make sense? (it's past midnight here and my head is mush so not sure if it's coming out correctly!) x

defeats the object really. i did say in my original post didn't want the metallics, as I can't really call it a crystal pedicure anymore as the metallic crystals are effectively gold studs? does that make sense? (it's past midnight here and my head is mush so not sure if it's coming out correctly!) x

Except their not metal/studs, their crystal just like all the others.Their just as nice and sparkly as the "normal" crystals :) but it's up to you

Try the Silk Swarovski crystals, they're a lovely subtle golden colour. I've been looking for the same as you and think these are the best I've come across yet.

I'm on it!

Thanks BB xx

Except their not metal/studs, their crystal just like all the others.Their just as nice and sparkly as the "normal" crystals :) but it's up to you

i didn't say they actually were metal studs, I said they effectively were. The coating on these crystals make them look like metal. I need something that the light can pass through. sorry if i wasn't clear in my explanation x

797-metallic-light-gold-ss12-flat-back-crystals-non-hotfix.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do crystal phone cases and the colour closest to gold was Light Colorado Topaz. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back