Golden City Metro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Thought I'd try a new nail shape and one of the Metro powders (Golden City), I'm not too sure about this nail shape on me, what do you think? I found the Metro powder a dream to work with and am very pleased with the colour. J xx

958golden4.jpg

Jo,
i think they look great! you definately did a good job girl!
the shape is good and really suits ur nail shape a job well done!!!!

Great nails Jo - I love that gold!

They look lovely Jo but think you should go more 'Almond Sleek' as opposed to oval!! It would compliment your fingers more!! ;)

Mrs Geek said:
They look lovely Jo but think you should go more 'Almond Sleek' as opposed to oval!! It would compliment your fingers more!! ;)

Hi Sam, to be honest I was going for the almond shape but really don't know how to achieve it best? it was my first try at anything but the usual square or rounded square and I didn't really have a clue what I was doing! How is the almond shape best achieved? J xx

Love the gold Jo, they look fab!!

Love the colour Jo, really gorgeous. I am really getting into doing the coloured powders as tips now but just not confident enough to do them on myself yet. Did it take you long to get a good even application and smile lines on your wrong hand??

talented talons said:
Love the colour Jo, really gorgeous. I am really getting into doing the coloured powders as tips now but just not confident enough to do them on myself yet. Did it take you long to get a good even application and smile lines on your wrong hand??

Hiya!

Er yes it did take quite a long time to do my right hand so it didn't look like Godzilla's claws! I always find my thumbs are the worst! Have a go at doing them on yourself! it's like anything the more you do it the better you get at it (and no rude comments about that please! :D ) J xx

Latest posts

Back