Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one know how to get a bright lilac with goldwell elumen?

Should have attached a picture :) was thinking maybe mixing ten VV with the pink :)

Xx
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Any one know how to get a bright lilac with goldwell elumen?

Should have attached a picture :) was thinking maybe mixing ten VV with the pink :)

Xx

40cc AB@9 + 2cc VV = lilac test on white paper add little more VV for vibrancy.
Mixing Pk + Bl together makes a gorgeous purple but I'll have to check the mixing ratios when I get to the salon

Ooh thank you! What do you mean by cc though? Xx

Also what do you mean by @9... I'm pretty new to using the elimen range and am waiting for my rep to come round to look into a course! :) xx

You cannot mix Elumen with Topchic or Colorance... There is no 10v in Elumen. There is VV@all, meaning "all" levels. Elumen us a translucent direct pigment dye. If your looking for a pale violet, you'd play around with vv@all and clear... Or AB@9 with a bit of vv@all. Don't experiment with Elumen without first having a training class. There are very specific steps to an Elumen color service to ensure vibrancy and long lasting results. Improper application will only lead to bad results.

I know theirs not a 10v in elumen I just can't spell and it should have been the VV not ten VV on my previous post lol :) i have the VV@all on my hair atm! :) just wanted to know how to make a lilac :)

I can't wait to do the training! :) x

Last edited:
Plus I get mine done at a salon atm :) have the choice to do it myself but until I have attended the training I won't be doing it on me or any of my clients :)
Was just confused at the @9 as I know most of them are @all :)

Xx

The fashion tones in Elumen are "@all", then there are the level specific tones... "@9" means it's intended for level 9. "@6" "@4" etc, etc... :)

The fashion tones in Elumen are "@all", then there are the level specific tones... "@9" means it's intended for level 9. "@6" "@4" etc, etc... :)

So confusing! Lol love trying to find out as much as possible before attending a course!

So does that mean if you want level specific ones your order colour for instance VV@9? Or you would apply the VV @all to a base of 9?

I'm always asking my hairdresser random questions!

Thank you :) xx

Last edited:
So confusing! Lol love trying to find out as much as possible before attending a course!

So does that mean if you want level specific ones your order colour for instance VV@9? Or you would apply the VV @all to a base of 9?

I'm always asking my hairdresser random questions!

Thank you :) xx

Using the colour chart you will be able to judge the results. There is no lifting or darkening with the colour so if you apply VV to a base of 5 it will be darker than if you applied to a level 10.
I use elumen to tone my pre lightened hair to a really soft white tone using AB@9

CC refers to how much colour you use like using mls. I use the measure cylinder and the cans when using Goldwell as it's more accurate so I can add 2cc of SB to tone down warmth.
When mixing the @all colours it's more about using ratios
Bl and Pk using 2:3 makes a gorgeous purple xx

CC refers to how much colour you use like using mls. I use the measure cylinder and the cans when using Goldwell as it's more accurate so I can add 2cc of SB to tone down warmth.
When mixing the @all colours it's more about using ratios
Bl and Pk using 2:3 makes a gorgeous purple xx

I thought that might be what you mean :) and yeah I did think it would be :) can't wait to complete the training and create some awesome colours :D xx

Using the colour chart you will be able to judge the results. There is no lifting or darkening with the colour so if you apply VV to a base of 5 it will be darker than if you applied to a level 10.
I use elumen to tone my pre lightened hair to a really soft white tone using AB@9

Ooh that sounds beautiful :) x

Iv done a raspberry tone before using 7RR and 6VV

Currently have some powder lightener sliced foils in a triangle above myleft ear. I'm going to put 7kv from roots to mids then this on the ends like an ombré.

Also thinking of doing another on the other side starting in my fringe. I'm up for suggestions. Bare in mind I'm currently a 5NBP.
Was thinking maybe a violet pop. Anyone?

Hi geeks, am wanting suggestions on the best goldwell highlift to use on a base 8/9. It's for me, I'm fed up of doing highlights all the time on myself (takes ages, can't get close enough to roots and bleach is destroying my hair!) was thinking of 11a? Iv got bleach blonde and a few warm blondes going through it atm x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388268231.160906.jpg
This is what my hair looks like now x

What about 11p

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388352144.954886.jpg
11p worked great, only needed to leave it on for about 25 mins and that was with 9%, I'll do that in future instead of bleach and hopefully it will get in better condition x

Looks a beaut colour, I use 11p quite abit , I find it cools the hair colour without giving a dull effect that I find 11v can give

Latest posts

Back