Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a goldwell training day in the salon with one of their technicians but I didn't like the way they behaved in the salon in front of customers etc. I told the tech where we mix colour and even gave him his own work station but he insisted on using the reception desk to mix the colours on. Mmmm appropriate.
Now I do like their hi lift series, and I do like the way they lift to a clean blonde, but does anyone else find that they expand a lot.
Can you buy a colour guide just for the high lift?

I'm sure you can. There was one in my last salon, it was really good as it had swatches for the colours plus swatches of the outcomes of the colours on bases 6 to 9/10 I think it was. Somebody else might be able to clarify that.

Good for explaining to clients with a darker base what the colour would be like

There was one but it's now included in their main shade chart. The consistency is lovely of the highlifts and I love the way you can manipulate them. You can add blonding cream or bc ash or mix tones - they have 11 and 12s too!

8G plus GG mix was a favourite of mine for achieving a rich caramel tone on a base 7.

All this talk of Goldwell is making me miss using it!

I'm mobile now but might look into getting a Goldwell rep, I see that's what you do Stacey. I never realised you could get reps if you are mobile!

And yes it is one shampoo, manufacturers instructions are there to get your best results.

Our tech would mix the colors, the objective is your not getting the right results - its nice to have someone in to help you but if your minds made up it's the products fault then maybe a demonstration wasn't needed.

Anyway like I said more color creations please.

Think def gonna start with hi lifts then experiment on family till I find the nack with coverage.
I've got a client who is a base 7 and had a full head bleach for the first time instead of hi lights.
I don't really like the look of bleach and tone as I think it's quite a strong look. I would like to go to hi lift global colouring.
What mix would be recommended for a natural looking blonde, and by the way she's slightly on the caramel side naturally.

11P is nice and 11A can be used on all natural bases

I rarely use on their own my fav formulas are

18mls 11P 2mls p-mix for extra coolness

If you want lightness I mix in blonding cream ash it boosts the lifting process (10ml 11P 10ml blonding cream ash)

11P is nice and 11A can be used on all natural bases

I rarely use on their own my fav formulas are

18mls 11P 2mls p-mix for extra coolness

If you want lightness I mix in blonding cream ash it boosts the lifting process (10ml 11P 10ml blonding cream ash)

So in 10ml 11p and 10ml blonding cream you would add 40ml 40 vol. I know 11s are 1-2 mix but never used blonding cream.

Yes that's right...

You add it into highlifts to boost the lift but only upto half the color ie don't put more in on your tint ratio

Use it in foils on its own with 9 or 12%- it lifts tint!

Or you can put it into bleach to make it creamy- that's my fav-

Goldwell has so much you can experiment with that's why I love it

Yes that's right...

You add it into highlifts to boost the lift but only upto half the color ie don't put more in on your tint ratio

Use it in foils on its own with 9 or 12%- it lifts tint!

Or you can put it into bleach to make it creamy- that's my fav-

Goldwell has so much you can experiment with that's why I love it

How do you mix it with bleach. And can that go global?

I didn't know you could mix high lifts with the other colours! I'll have to try that! X

So in 10ml 11p and 10ml blonding cream you would add 40ml 40 vol. I know 11s are 1-2 mix but never used blonding cream.

Remember you can't use blonding creams on the scalp at all.

8G plus GG mix was a favourite of mine for achieving a rich caramel tone on a base 7.

All this talk of Goldwell is making me miss using it!

I'm mobile now but might look into getting a Goldwell rep, I see that's what you do Stacey. I never realised you could get reps if you are mobile!

Hiya
Yep I have a rep and it was ok until he buggered up all my order and over charged me on my goldwell stuff. I haven't pause for it yet as disputing it as its double normal price. And he still hasn't amended it or got me the stuff that wasn't in my order!!
Not very impressed. Hopefully you will have someone better :)

Remember you can't use blonding creams on the scalp at all.

It's perfectly fine as long as no more than half of the color so maximum is 10ml highlifts 10ml blonding

How do you mix it with bleach. And can that go global?

I think so, I like 10ml in my bleach

We mix 35ml peroxide 10ml cream 1 scoop powder (it's for the powder bleach from goldwell)

Hi geeks!

I have a client that is about a base 6 and wants a full head colour! She currently has bleach foils! We tried a 10a to prevent any warmer tones and its still come out quite warm... I'm thinking maybe a 10bs? What would you guys suggest? X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I had bleach blonde on the ends and wanted to go for an all over colour. I used 11p x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390305282.805418.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390305307.623630.jpg

Do you think 11p would be good with 12% to get maximum lift? And will the 11p eliminate the gingery tones? Xx

I used 9% on mine but I'm only a base 8/7. The p series should be enough to knock out the warmth x

Brilliant gonna try that with 12% next time :) thank you :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Can someone remind me of the ratios for covering grey hair depending on the percentage of grey? I cant find it anywhere and it's slipped my mind! Lol got a client with 100% white hair and wants 9gb lowlights, trying the think of how much nn shade I need, I know I'll need more than equal amounts. Having a blonde moment! Lol x

Latest posts

Back