Goldwell lowlight system, any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
Hello just wondering if c anyone could tell me if goldwell lowlight system any good? My client full head bleached then tined to get nice ashy silver blonde... She's naturally level 7 and she wants more of an ombre or town out blonde look I was thinking about using goldwell natural 7-8 and she wants it near here natural colour can I put this over her blonde? I've attached some pictures of hownshe wants it from and to? Thankyou if can get some help!

Attachments

• 1434195843529.jpg
    1434195843529.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 32
  • khloe-kardashian-1.jpg
    khloe-kardashian-1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
  • beyonce-khloe-kardashian-butt-copy-instagram-4.jpg
    beyonce-khloe-kardashian-butt-copy-instagram-4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 9cead8d7d0a1ad520122d9f2d8ed4e66.jpg
    9cead8d7d0a1ad520122d9f2d8ed4e66.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 22
Hello just wondering if c anyone could tell me if goldwell lowlight system any good? My client full head bleached then tined to get nice ashy silver blonde... She's naturally level 7 and she wants more of an ombre or town out blonde look I was thinking about using goldwell natural 7-8 and she wants it near here natural colour can I put this over her blonde? I've attached some pictures of hownshe wants it from and to? Thankyou if can get some help!
Goldwell lowlight comes in four shades 6-7 warm 7-8 warm. 6-7 cool. 7-8 cool you have to use lowlight developer to ive only ever used the 7-8 cool/ash its beautiful lasts very well as it has prepig in it,but as its designed to go over bleached hair it does fade but not to quick mine lasted 2 months. I cant wait to try it with olaplex as I had to use a colour reducer to get toner out after using it with olaplex. Hope this helps.

I use the goldwell lowlights. I prefer the 6-7 7-8 warm rather than the cool.

Latest posts

Back