Goldwell lowlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyF1188

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just after a bit of advice I am needing to break up a blocky bleach blonde.
I have been looking through conversations on here and I would like to try the Goldwell lowlights.
I usually use wella but it sounds like some of you have had good results with Goldwell.
If I was to use it I was considering a depth of 7 undecided on tone as yet. Will it blend the clients regrowth(she is a base 5)and her bleached mid length and ends to a even colour?
I was planning to use the same colour throughout the low light. Just a bit concerned that it will end up not touching her regrowth and want to avoid any banding.
Thanks in advance xx

You could break up your lowlight color with developers. Youll need a high developer to lift the natural and then a lower to deposit the blondes. without that, im not sure if it would really touch the natural enough to show as well as break it up.

If you use Wella then you have the similar option of colour touch plus - you won’t get lift on the level 5 with any of the products mentioned

Yeah thanks I will have to look at using permanent to lift the roots and semi for the ends. Just wondered if there could of been a easier way thanks for your help guys xx

Latest posts

Back