Goldwell silver/light grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali M

Reaction score
Does anyone have a nice silver/light grey mix to colour pre-bleached hair of a base 9 and 10? Goldwell please although Wella useful too. Many thanks.

Does anyone have a nice silver/light grey mix to colour pre-bleached hair of a base 9 and 10? Goldwell please although Wella useful too. Many thanks.

10/16 in koleston is nice for a silver.

Illumina 10/69 is brilliant and also the 8/69 sometimes I use both mix 1:1 with pastel xx

Elumen 40cc AB@9 + 2cc NA@2

12bs on pre lightened hair is lush!

Hmmm ....

You can't put highlifts on pre lightened hair.... It's soooo damaging and doesn't last.

A just used Rita rusk Ice white on my hair as a toner.turns out silvery white.😉x

I never mix it with a high peroxide. Mix it a 1:1 aswell. You'd be suprised. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416207103.924261.jpg

10bs with a dash of 2a works a treat for me! Works very quick though. Also 8sb and 10v in colourance is nice too

Mollie, Illumina is mixed 1 part colour to 2 parts pastel when using Illumina in this way, not 1:1.

Just noticed that mistake must have been thinking of when I'm using other percentages x

Latest posts

Back