Good, affordable gel system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle'xo

Reaction score

hi guys, still in college so just starting off doing nails from home and was wondering what sort of gels everyone uses? im trying to build up my gelish collection but it tis a tad bit dear for a student starting out xx

its gel for overlays and tips im looking for. im sure its ASP we use at college x

its gel for overlays and tips im looking for. im sure its ASP we use at college x

There are so many different brands on the market and alot of them would want you to complete a conversion course to train you in how to apply their product before supplying you. If i were you, i would stick with what you are being trained in at the moment until you finish your course and then re-think when you qualify if you still want to.

One thing you need to keep in mind is 'cheap' normally means poor quality. Good quality product costs money in this business. :D

i'm also training and use salon services :) it gets the job done

I am a nail tech i have tried salon systems and i didn't like it, cnd and ibd are quite good and so is EzFlow. If it is to practice with you can buy cheap stuff off ebay but if you are going to do nails professionally then you really need to be using good quality products so that the nails will last. :)

most gels are the same but I find the builder gel from nail supplies 24/7 very easy to work with.

I find Defianze is very good, hardwearing and lasts up to 4 weeks

Ive had exactly the same problem as you as im still in college. I trained in gellux and really wanted to set up but found it was to expensive. The girls on here all said to me that there arent really anything cheaper that what you would get off of capital hair and beauty or salon direct etc and if it is cheaper then its probaly not 100 percent real. Think youll have to do the same as me and just accept that its quite expensive :( im just buying one colour every 2 weeks lol xx

Latest posts

Back