good blackhead treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hello this is a bit embaracing :o but i have a black head problem when ever a wash my face i can never seam to get rid of them all and by the next morning there back again also i have promanate pors aswel (if you get my meaning) is there any at home treatment i can use to help the problem im using garnier pure active exfo brusher wash at the moment with very little affect any help will be much apprecheated

hello this is a bit embaracing :o but i have a black head problem when ever a wash my face i can never seam to get rid of them all and by the next morning there back again also i have promanate pors aswel (if you get my meaning) is there any at home treatment i can use to help the problem im using garnier pure active exfo brusher wash at the moment with very little affect any help will be much apprecheated

A product you could try is Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel from their mediBac range.
It contains salicylic acid, niacinimide and biotin which inhibit overactive sebaceous glands and helps to clear impaction plugs.
It also contains hyalauronic acid to hydrate and stop over drying.
Its an amazing product and i think youd do well to use it!

Sounds like you need to take a look at your overall skin care routine.

I always try to look for factors that would be causing the problem.

eg work environment, skincare routine, health issues, hereditary factors, stress levels etc

Basicall look at the overall picture.

That product ou mentioned - are you using it every day?

It sounds like it might be a bit too harsh on the skin using it morning and night - you could be basically stripping our skin too much

I would suggest ou go chat with a good beautician in our area so she can see your skin.

If not put in place a nice skincare routine - cleanse, tone, moisturise.

Exfoliation 2 times a week is enough.

From what you said your pores are open and you have blackheads - you didn't mention spots? On this info I would suggest the Eve Taylor Balancing Range - why not book in somewhere for one of their facials and ask for them to do extractions ( of blackheads) as well - will get skin cleared up nicely and set you off on good skincare routine.

Hope this helps!

Sounds like you need to take a look at your overall skin care routine.

I always try to look for factors that would be causing the problem.

eg work environment, skincare routine, health issues, hereditary factors, stress levels etc

Basicall look at the overall picture.

That product ou mentioned - are you using it every day?

It sounds like it might be a bit too harsh on the skin using it morning and night - you could be basically stripping our skin too much

I would suggest ou go chat with a good beautician in our area so she can see your skin.

If not put in place a nice skincare routine - cleanse, tone, moisturise.

Exfoliation 2 times a week is enough.

From what you said your pores are open and you have blackheads - you didn't mention spots? On this info I would suggest the Eve Taylor Balancing Range - why not book in somewhere for one of their facials and ask for them to do extractions ( of blackheads) as well - will get skin cleared up nicely and set you off on good skincare routine.

Hope this helps!

hello yes i use it everyday usualy at night i dont get very many spots maby 1 or 2 a week unless its that time of the mounth or unless i use alot of foundation which i have stoped using as it makes my t zone realy flakey i think i might give the clense tone moisturiser a go but i will go see some one as im getting married in june and it will b nice to have a clean complection x

Clarisonic...google it! I do a superficial cleanse, then a deep cleanse with the clarisonic, then exfoliate and steam and blackheads and junk flies out of the pores...it's so satisfying and your skin will be glowing and super soft...

Latest posts

Back