Good cheap pre-bonded hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millieee

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy some good quality cheap pre-bonded hair extensions that i can put in my friends hair?? would prefer flat bonded
Thanks

Please look at our range of pre bonded hair, we are better vaule tham most of our competitors.

Hi try [email protected] they will have some I have been using there hair for quite a while it wears well up to about ten weeks or so.

Hi,
As a remy human hair manufacturer, we supply the finest human hair extensions at cheap factory prices. Our ranges incl.:hair weft,clip in, pre-bonded,bulk hair and virgin hair.All lengths and colors are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can u send me some details please thanks

Hi,
As a remy human hair manufacturer, we supply the finest human hair extensions at cheap factory prices. Our ranges incl.:hair weft,clip in, pre-bonded,bulk hair and virgin hair.All lengths and colors are available.

Hi,
could you also send me info and prices thank you x

Hi please could you send me info or links to your sites also please? Thank you!x

good quality and cheap dont really go hand in hand hon. i use lush-us for my budget range which are decent for the price, but obviously not going to last nearly as long as say balmain. hth x

If you check out the post by Ellie4669 she only posted this once back in April 2011 and was obviously here just to peddle her wares, and as her advertising link was removed she has not been back.
So don't hold your breath awaiting an answer ;)

good quality and cheap dont really go hand in hand hon. i use lush-us for my budget range which are decent for the price, but obviously not going to last nearly as long as say balmain. hth x

Agree. And if your product is so good the clients will come to you and you do not need to come to them and there would be no need to chase their clients on here. But go ahead! These types of companies just care about immediate reward rather than lifetime value. Ie that you buy today, then they will perhaps not be there to help in 2 weeks when the hair is in a huge dreadlock rather than thinking how important it is to think of lifetime value, as in you coming back and back again. I don't trust a lot of companies to be honest.

and there is still no such thing as cheap good extensions.

I use Balmain pre bonded extenions they do 50 pre bonded extenions in a pack in 3 different lengths, hair is excellent quality and reasonable prices. I have used others but prefer Balmain.

And how many packs would you need of those for a full head? X

Latest posts

Back