Good eyeshadow palette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Any MUA's that can recommend a good eyeshadow pallet? It'll mostly be for bridal. Mine are tired and mostly run out now!! Thank you! X

The Urban Decay Naked pallets are good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neve do a lovely neutral palette. The shadows are great and the pans are about 3 times the size of mac shadows. Cheaper than urban decay too.

Otherwise, Inglot's freedom system might be a good way to go.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I recently ordered one of the airbase palettes as I use their foundation, very impressed with the quality of pigment in them and a nice big palette containing some fab colours!

Urban decay naked palettes are probably best! Or just buy one of the huge palettes from Crown Brush or Blank Canvas Cosmetics!

Lorac do amazing palettes! Great pigments

I use the mac refillable pallet.
You buy the empty case, and Select your own eyeshadow colours to fill with.

It's fairly expensive but you pay for what you get, and it doesn't have to be filled straight away. :)

Thanks ladies really appreciate the suggestions will be having a look at them all x

As others have said the UD Naked Palletes are great, the Naked III looks lovely, I would imagine perfect for brides.

As others have said the UD Naked Palletes are great, the Naked III looks lovely, I would imagine perfect for brides.

I bought the Naked 3 palette this week it's beautiful. It's all pink tones though so wouldn't suit everyone. Don't want brides looking like they've been crying lol. Gorgeous colours on the right skins though x

Ive found urban decay naked 2 the best for neutral tones that suit all skin and hair colours xx

Ahh, I've not seen it in the flesh yet.

Which UD pallette do you think is the best and would you rate the UD Naked basics one? I've got Naked 1.

I think naked 2 is better for all skins. I've not got the basics palette although having a palette with all matte shades would be good x

Latest posts

Back