Good, inexpensive places for tunics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
I've found a few websites but the cheaper tunics are generally cheap looking and the nicer ones are uber expensive.

Just wondered if it's a case of 'you get what you pay for' or if there are any sites I've missed where I can get something decent for less?

Hope you can help xxx

I got mine from co operative clothing - they do a lot of tunics and they are good quality :)

I stock up when Buttercups have a sale and I buy up their end of line. Fantastic quality- I always got compliments on my tunics. I have picked up trousers for £5 and tunics for £10 before now +VAT +P&P. The offers aren't always that good, but I always check!

Buttercups Uniforms | Special Offers

Another good one for not hugely expensive but nice is cordcourt.

Beauty tunics | Salon Wear | Cordcourt

Simon Jersey are fairly cheap I think but not too sure on quality as never experienced.

Salon Uniforms ¦ Salon Wear, Beauty Salon Clothing ¦ Simon Jersey

Florence Roby always send me emails. I had one from them a long time ago and was quite nice.

Florence Roby | Beauty Uniforms, Beauty Tunics, Salon Wear, Salon Uniform, Spa Uniforms, Spa Wear

I absolutely love the look of Inline London's uniforms but usually out of my price range.

Anyway, hope that might be of some use to you. xx

Uniform web offers, discounted beauty uniforms, sale beauty tunics, salon wear, spa tunics

Excellent, thanks :)

Any others, anyone? xxx

Salon wear have 25% off this weekend and if you type 'ruby' in the code you get a further 10% off :Love::Love:

Thanks sandwiches. I couldn't see the right site for salon wear :/ do you have a link? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I got mine from co operative clothing - they do a lot of tunics and they are good quality :)

I got mine too from here. Find they are a nice fit to for curvy ladies :) come in nice at the waist but room in the chesticle area
Vicki x

I've had the Nicole uniform from Diamond Designs before and loved it but they're quite expensive.

Dream Nails, that sounds like what I need but had a look at co-operative but couldn't see one I liked!

Know I'll just have to suck up the expense and go for one a bit pricier. Grr :( xxx

I ordered a black tunic with a pink stripe from EBay yesterday. Time will tell what quality it is!! But it was just under £20 x

I got mine too from here. Find they are a nice fit to for curvy ladies :) come in nice at the waist but room in the chesticle area
Vicki x

That's exactly what I need!

I've found this one on there that I like, nice and simple v neck that doesn't make the chest look like a shelf. ;)

Attachments

• tunic.jpg
    tunic.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 235
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362918663.790965.jpg. This is the one I'm waiting on from EBay!

Yep that's them!! Just had a look. After delivery charge it works out eBay is a couple of pounds more. At least if I like it i will know where to get another one from!

I've found this one on there that I like, nice and simple v neck that doesn't make the chest look like a shelf. ;)

Love the shape of this one :)
Vicki x

Oh I like! I'm still trying to decide what to have as a uniform. I'm a home salon and at the moment its a plain black top and either black or grey trousers. So hard to find something I like and like some of you ladies I've been blessed a bit too much up top! Lol xx

I wear my logo'd aprons at the moment, but I admit to coming around to how smart a tunic looks. It's the bottoms that are just as much an issue for me as I'm a short a**e and I also don't care much for Polyester, so trousers to match a tunic is going to be a challenge to find! I look rubbish in leggings as they do show cellulite and I have fat thighs (I know I'm painting a great picture).

I wear my logo'd aprons at the moment, but I admit to coming around to how smart a tunic looks. It's the bottoms that are just as much an issue for me as I'm a short a**e and I also don't care much for Polyester, so trousers to match a tunic is going to be a challenge to find! I look rubbish in leggings as they do show cellulite and I have fat thighs (I know I'm painting a great picture).

No I know exactly what you mean. I'm not a fan of the trousers at all and I'm slowly coming around to the idea of tunics but not 100% sure. I'm so darn fussy!!

Go for the linen look ones. Really nice xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Linen is a better option for trousers, but visually for the tunics it would take away why I like them.

I also can't see the long shorts working either, unless someone has a pic of them wearing a tunic and knee shorts?

Latest posts

Back