Good makeup for coverage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Studio Foundation and Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

It's like no other! I've tried soooo many and this is such a hidden one, never advertised or heard of much! But my goodness does it cover well. Makes me look like I've got great skin.

I have this and the coverage is amazing with it but I haven't used it much yet! Only spot concealing on myself. Do you think it would be a flash back risk though like double wear if used on someone else?

I have this and the coverage is amazing with it but I haven't used it much yet! Only spot concealing on myself. Do you think it would be a flash back risk though like double wear if used on someone else?

I sometimes mix a tad into moisturiser to make it lighter but still gives a fab cover! X

Grimas creme foundation.

Easy to mix and is like a foundation and concealer. It's heavy wear stuff but you definitely get the coverage from it what with it being a professional product. For example it is used in media makeup to help with eyebrow coverage (one they've been stuck down of course).

I sometimes mix a tad into moisturiser to make it lighter but still gives a fab cover! X

Yea mix it. I use the tiniest bit all over my face but it does set quickly so need to get it on and blended pretty asap getting it off is fun lol

Yea mix it. I use the tiniest bit all over my face but it does set quickly so need to get it on and blended pretty asap getting it off is fun lol
Thanks sounds like a better idea for it, do you get flashback with it though? I'm afraid to use double wear becuase of that!

Thanks sounds like a better idea for it, do you get flashback with it though? I'm afraid to use double wear becuase of that!

The maximum cover one is a diff consistency. The original normal double wear is very chalky and dry

The NYX full coverage foundation is meant to be good as well as the too faced one if you prefer a dewey finish! X

Any primers suggested for more dryer skin types or mature skin ?
And tips on application ? I tend to foundation, colour correct, foundation again for more coverage, then concealer but I feel like I'm not getting the full coverage what I see on others, I get decent coverage with a more lightweight look if that makes sense lol x

Latest posts

Back