Got My Free Tips From The Usa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I got my free tips from that website that was put on hear last week we were talking about Daisy Cutter tips.
Well I got 6 bags with 20 tips in each bag of Daisy Cutter white and natural, Lotus, Raptor, and pre etched natural and white. All I paid was the $2.60 p&p really good.
Thanks for sharing this web site I am looking forward to trying them out.
Caz xxx

Ooo, what website was that Caz, I must have missed that thread? I love a freebie to try out!! Are they any good though?

www.pre-etched.com This is the website I am not sure if they are any good have not tried them yet but some of the girls on hear liked them.
Caz xxx

pmason said:
Ooo, what website was that Caz, I must have missed that thread? I love a freebie to try out!! Are they any good though?

Thanks hun, will have a look at it!

Hi

I have just this minute ordered some, how long did it take for you to receive yours?
Donna

Only a week I think maybe a few days more but no more than that.

They look great well for FREE they are good.

Need to see if they are as good once they are on the nails.

I hope yours turn up soon.

Caz xxx

donna-louise said:
Hi

I have just this minute ordered some, how long did it take for you to receive yours?
Donna

does anybody know if there is a uk distributor for them?

We distribute the Pre-etched line.
www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Unfortunately, the free tip offer from the US has now finished...

Karen S.

Cheers for that Caz - just ordered mine - dying to see these Daisy Cutter tips. :biggrin:

Never one to miss a bargain either....just ordered mine too!!!! :D

On the US web site you can still sample them all for FREE or did you mean the FREE tip offer in the uk? A friend of mine has just ordered some tonight from the US website. Her order went through ok.

Caz xxx

nailtech said:
We distribute the Pre-etched line.
www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Unfortunately, the free tip offer from the US has now finished...

Karen S.

The manufacturer is taking the free sample offer down this week, so you may or may not be lucky. Fingers crossed.

Karen S.

Oh thanks for this I already have mine so lets hope a few of the girls on here will be lucky and get some FREEBIES.
At least now they know they do not have long to order them.
Caz xxx

nailtech said:
The manufacturer is taking the free sample offer down this week, so you may or may not be lucky. Fingers crossed.

Karen S.

I'm sure I'm being really thick here (!) but have just been on their website and can't see any reference to free samples. It just gives options for refills etc with prices next to them. Can someone tell me if theres a link or something to click on? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious!!

www.pre-etched.com
Bottom of page Sample them all
This should work
Caz xxx

pmason said:
I'm sure I'm being really thick here (!) but have just been on their website and can't see any reference to free samples. It just gives options for refills etc with prices next to them. Can someone tell me if theres a link or something to click on? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious!!

Hi Caz,

I have just been to this website too, but on the 'sample them all' page it doesn't give any option to get them as free samples....? Maybe i'm missing something..... :|

thank you caz for sharing the website with us,ordered my freebies last night,before i read the thread that they was stopping it????
they took my order ok so will wait and see if the postie drops them of in the next week :rolleyes: ???? fingers X'd !!!!

caz3 said:
www.pre-etched.com
Bottom of page Sample them all
This should work
Caz xxx

Thanks Caz, I've just done that but it subtotals up the price as you go along so I guess the free offer has maybe finished? Oh poo, can't believe I missed out on that one!!

Latest posts

Back