Gotta laugh at this 1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
pmsl, I did'nt notice that bit

'WITH CLIENTS AS BOY GEORGE,J LOW, KYLIE MINOGUE, JODIE KIDD ETC ETC ETC.'

LOL CAN'T SPELL 'J-LO' EITHER, OH WELL I'M SURE SUM1 WILL BUY IT!!! :(

Oops Din't Realise Sum1 Had Posted That Bit!!!

PMSL ! Hope he's better at nails than he is at spelling :lol:

Just got another email from him, thats 3 today hes really tryna poach me into buying this umm, not quite sure what this is, wish I hadnt asked now but this is what he says,

I am selling professional advice and tips on nails. I can say the the professional has done the likes of Kylie Minogue, J LO etc, so u can be assured that the advice you will be reciving is from one of the best!! Did i mention she came in the top 5 in the world in a recent nail competition!

Speechless, makes me really wanns bid! NOT

think we all ought too email him and ask questions.

if only for my own amusement.

Did boy george have nail art? Not on my albumn covers he didn't

Debz xx

well, i just couldn't help myself!!! i've placed a bid. who knows..... maybe i'll be the lucky recipient (spelling?????) of goodness knows what. Hey, that's a bit like opening christmas presents from my mother-in-law!!!:eek:

mooredianne said:
well, i just couldn't help myself!!! i've placed a bid. who knows..... maybe i'll be the lucky recipient (spelling?????) of goodness knows what. Hey, that's a bit like opening christmas presents from my mother-in-law!!!:eek:

Oh it's you!!!! I was just about to send you a message to warn you that you were most likely bidding on a load of tosh!

I've asked the seller who has written the document, how many pages, are there pictures and what about the contents - I'll get back to you with any answers! :wink2:

Debz said:
think we all ought too email him and ask questions.

if only for my own amusement.

Debz xx

That would be hilarious!!!!!!
We'll all have to keep an eye on the auction to see how much it sells for!! :)

Jenn dont worry if its gonna get out of control and out of budget - there are two others exactly the same listings on there ! im sure they must all be originals !!!

AND theres a 30 day refund policy !

happy bidding all

kx

Jenn said:
That would be hilarious!!!!!!
We'll all have to keep an eye on the auction to see how much it sells for!! :)

mooredianne said:

Thought I recognised the highest bidders name !

Made me chuckle cos realised what you were up to :wink2:

Well it says Art Nails on the pic and I am sure these are transfers, So maybe you'll learn how to apply transfers to the stars nails Pmsl

If he has clients as famous as kylie,jlo etc why is he selling things on ebay!

kathyxx

well now that i am the highest (and only) bidder for this wonderful, can't be missed something or other i would like all you other eager people to lay your hands off!!! LOL!!!:p I mean, seriously i am soooooo curious to see why a major, award winning nail tech blah blah would have something to sell on ebay. and 3 originals at that!!! might just have to buy them all!!!! will keep u posted!!

ooooooo and they want to remain anonymous!!!!

pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mooredianne said:
well now that i am the highest (and only) bidder for this wonderful, can't be missed something or other i would like all you other eager people to lay your hands off!!! LOL!!!:p I mean, seriously i am soooooo curious to see why a major, award winning nail tech blah blah would have something to sell on ebay. and 3 originals at that!!! might just have to buy them all!!!! will keep u posted!!

I asked him yesterday if the 'super dee duper nail tech' in question knew that he was using her words, notes, whatever this is, I'm still not really sure, and selling them on ebay.

He reckons shes a close relative of his and has her full approval, hmmmmmm!!

Latest posts

Back