Grade AAA Extenion Supplier Needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Please can anyone recommend a REALLY good quality Hair Extension supplier? I use Balman & Cinderella at the moment but for pre-bonded Balmain are FAR too expensive and I have had a few problems with Cinderella.

I have been finding that the Cinderella hair is just shedding like mad! on 3 of my clients who are regulars and know how to look after their hair. Ive re-sealed them too and the problem has persisted. I cant just keep buying them extra packs now can i! Also, Ive been trying to talk to the bloke in charge and he keeps putting me off, interrupting me and telling me he'll call back. Then he's rude to me on the phone and is patronising as if Im doing something wrong. Ive been doing extensions the same way for 4 years and this is the 2nd time this has happened to me and the 1st it has happened to these particular regulars!

I have tried cheaper extensions from Foxy Hair but the quality just isnt good enough, they seem to be rediculously knotty and I am concerned I am going to have to re-do a full head! :(

So can anyone PLEASE recommend Grade AAA Remi Extension Supplier who you DONT have to train through to order from???

Thanks

Lou x

Please can anyone recommend a REALLY good quality Hair Extension supplier? I use Balman & Cinderella at the moment but for pre-bonded Balmain are FAR too expensive and I have had a few problems with Cinderella.

I have been finding that the Cinderella hair is just shedding like mad! on 3 of my clients who are regulars and know how to look after their hair. Ive re-sealed them too and the problem has persisted. I cant just keep buying them extra packs now can i! Also, Ive been trying to talk to the bloke in charge and he keeps putting me off, interrupting me and telling me he'll call back. Then he's rude to me on the phone and is patronising as if Im doing something wrong. Ive been doing extensions the same way for 4 years and this is the 2nd time this has happened to me and the 1st it has happened to these particular regulars!

I have tried cheaper extensions from Foxy Hair but the quality just isnt good enough, they seem to be rediculously knotty and I am concerned I am going to have to re-do a full head! :(

So can anyone PLEASE recommend Grade AAA Remi Extension Supplier who you DONT have to train through to order from???

Thanks

Lou x

Hi try here , Products Page

give them a ring and ask about their Best European hair as I dont think they advertise it ,
ask them the a white paper pricing brochure with the european hair in ,

you would have to bond it yourself though with your own type of glue that you prefer ,
(I use the Micro plus clear bonds )

the best europoean hair is unprocesessed and natural just like beautiful normal hair and can be treated just like normal hair ,
its not too expensive as you get 30 grms in a bundle ,
I use two or three bundles depending on thickness lenght ect....
you can re use this hair as many times you like ,
so it works out cheaper for the client in the long run
:hug: minky

If your looking for excellent quality hair then take a look at www.celebrityelite.co.uk

Bohyme by Celebrity Elite its brilliant and you wont be disappointed.

If your looking for excellent quality hair then take a look at www.celebrityelite.co.uk

Bohyme by Celebrity Elite its brilliant and you wont be disappointed.

Are these Remi hair? doesnt say anywhere that they are.

I have never used non prebonded extensions before! Is is difficult to do?

Hi
Yes it states it on the first page - home page that its Bohyme Remi.

Are you looking to purchase wefted hair or prebonded hair?

Hi
Yes it states it on the first page - home page that its Bohyme Remi.

Are you looking to purchase wefted hair or prebonded hair?

Pre bonded, but I have tried a couple of online places and the quality of the hair just isnt as high as the cinderella hair, this is the quality i need!! I wish I knew how to go direct to their supplier!

Celebrity Elite are the manufacturers of this hair and they supply to everyone who wishes to purchase this hair.

Try it I think you will be pleased with the quality its much better than cinderella.

Latest posts

Back