Gradual tanner or fake tan for very sensitive skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I like to keep a tan all year round to look professional/encourage people to get spray tans but I have not had one in a few weeks after a bad allergic reaction to facial products. Basically I can only use Eucerin now.

Can anyone recommend a gradual or fake tan that is designed or very sensitive skin? Or am I now doomed to be pasty now?

Hi,

One of my clients is allergic to all sorts, but she can use the Vani-t tan, it's organic and paraban free etc she leaves it on for 2hrs. Why don't you call them up and ask if the could send u enough to patch test to see if you come up.

The organic & paraban free ones are:
Suntana (they sent me some lovely free samples)
Vani-t
Nouvatan

My daughter gets bad eczema and is allergic to this, that and the other, but i can use Fresh Indulgence spray tan on her and so far in my spray tan trials this is the only one she can have (Nouvatan is next on my list!), although even that dries her skin out. It is also organic, paraben free etc, but If I were you I'd do a patch test beforehand to double check.

I've just seen a nice pic of the nouvatan self tan on nouvatans facebook page, a pale client used it & posted before & after pics, looks lovely x

Thanks guys for your advise.

I've been reluctant to test any because I didn't want my skin to react but I guess I am going to just bite the bullet and do it.

Latest posts

Back