Graham handsdown pads (large ones) - anyone know a supplier??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have seen the Graham Handsdown pads somewhere in a larger size so that you can put them on the table top when working with Monomer etc.
I really want to get hold of these or something similar, can any of you lovely geeks help me locate a company that supplies them - I have looked everywhere!:irked:

Thanks in advance,
xx
:hug:

Sally's hair and beauty and my local one stop nail shop does as well HTH

California nail academy in Bolton Manchester, I think its the same as your asking, they are thick soft disposable and absorbent sheets for the table, they are called satin I think give them a ring and ask them, they will send them to you as well.

Sally's hair and beauty and my local one stop nail shop does as well HTH

Oh great, thanks for that!

I shall go to sallys tomorrow - I looked on the net but I couldn't find them on the website.

Thanks so much for that!:hug:

Sarah
xx

California nail academy in Bolton Manchester, I think its the same as your asking, they are thick soft disposable and absorbent sheets for the table, they are called satin I think give them a ring and ask them, they will send them to you as well.

Thanks for that hun, I can't seem to get onto the website at the moment though.

I'll try again another day and get them from sallys for now.

Thanks very much for the info.

Sarah
xx

i Use Baby Disposable Changing Mats, They Are Large, Absorbant & Waterproof. If You Look In Discount Shops/ Market Stalls You Can Get 5 For £1.00.

Thanks for that, but it was the large ones that you put down on the table that I'm after.

I've got the smaller round ones but I was after the bigger ones so that when I go mobile I don't risk ruining the clients table as I haven't got a portable table yet.

Thanks for the info though.:)

Sarah
xx
:hug:

Why not just put a towel on the table and some couch roll? Towels are easy to wash (they should be washed on a 60) and and I take all my disposables away with me so it's no problem for my clients.
Sometimes we can find problems that really don't exist and become a consumer nation.
Look for an easy way to deal with these things and don't buy things you really don't need.
hth

Why not just put a towel on the table and some couch roll? Towels are easy to wash (they should be washed on a 60) and and I take all my disposables away with me so it's no problem for my clients.
Sometimes we can find problems that really don't exist and become a consumer nation.
Look for an easy way to deal with these things and don't buy things you really don't need.
hth

Hiya, I totally agree with you on that.

My main issue was that I find putting a towel down is a bit unstable for my dappen dish and things tend to topple over more easily.

I thought putting something thinner down might help me until I get a bit more confident.

I think I am just paranoid about ruining a clients dining table! :eek:

Sarah
xx
:)

Latest posts

Back