Granny grey toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 2 of these booked in next week, both have a fab white base already, so my question is do I go with the luocolour po mix or the 9.11 ???

Just seen colour touch /89 here too, can u mix this with clear? Do ct do a clear?

Just seen colour touch /89 here too, can u mix this with clear? Do ct do a clear?

Yep yep! Make sure you get the 0/00 though not the /00 cause thats relights.

Yep yep! Make sure you get the 0/00 though not the /00 cause thats relights.

What ratio for the 0/00 to /89 in my experience with mixtone less is more lol

What goes with it too? Pastel??

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Oh crap yeah it is... Got so exited then over that.

What ratio for the 0/00 to /89 in my experience with mixtone less is more lol

What goes with it too? Pastel??

False alarm😢

You can get /89 in colour fresh though anyway thats a ready to apply true semi but theres no clear to mix it with.

You could however mix 7/89 with 0/00 it most probably work the same.

Try equal parts. I'd try different mixes though on some wefts or something.

1.9%

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Ha ha got everyone excited!!

Was rep that told me colourtouch!!

Wait till I see her lol

False alarm😢

You can get /89 in colour fresh though anyway thats a ready to apply true semi but theres no clear to mix it with.

You could however mix 7/89 with 0/00 it most probably work the same.

Try equal parts. I'd try different mixes though on some wefts or something.

1.9%

Oh god wella really fries my brain 🙈 so colour fresh is a semi & colour touch is permanant or Demi?

Chantelle Ha ha got everyone excited!! Was rep that told me colourtouch!! Wait till I see her lol[/quote said:
I would furious! Does she know the effect things like this have on us hairdressers!

Oh god wella really fries my brain 🙈 so colour fresh is a semi & colour touch is permanant or Demi?

Yeah colour fresh is semi

Colour touch is demi, but Wella like to be awkward and call it mildly oxidising semi permanent.

KP and Illumina are permanent along with kp innosense.

Yeah colour fresh is semi

Colour touch is demi, but Wella like to be awkward and call it mildly oxidising semi permanent.

KP and Illumina are permanent along with kp innosense.

Oh I say... Mildly oxidising... How posh 😂 flipping confusing mun!

I think it's defo the ct I need then, does anyone have an exact no fail ratio to make this grey on currently white hair?

Also cams it is pastel with this ct is it?

Oh I say... Mildly oxidising... How posh 😂 flipping confusing mun!

I think it's defo the ct I need then, does anyone have an exact no fail ratio to make this grey on currently white hair?

Also cams it is pastel with this ct is it?

Nooo pastel with KP and illumina 1.9 with ct😂

The picture beckstar posted is actually 8/81. The one on the right.

Shes on youtube and i watched the video where she has her hairdresser talk about what she does to her hair.

Nooo pastel with KP and illumina 1.9 with ct😂

The picture beckstar posted is actually 8/81. The one on the right.

Shes on youtube and i watched the video where she has her hairdresser talk about what she does to her hair.

Aww 🙊 ffs mun! 😂 I thought pastel is 1.9!😂 maybe I'll go with 8.81 then! In fact I'll bleach bath my beige out tommorow and try it on myself first lol

I'm going to try the formula that's on here over the weekend, 10/1 with some 22/0 xx

Aww 🙊 ffs mun! 😂 I thought pastel is 1.9!😂 maybe I'll go with 8.81 then! In fact I'll bleach bath my beige out tommorow and try it on myself first lol

Hahaha pastel is around 2%.

Yeah try the 7/89 and clear too i think that'd be nice.

I really like the colour fresh silver range too.

Any goldwell ideas?

10p & 10bs goldwell?? To go on white or would I be better dropping down to a 9?

Latest posts

Back