GREAT idea to help you students with product application!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ...
I will also be able to see if I am getting my ratio mix right as there would be a colour difference visable.. i would think

Can;t wait now to get the new CND coverage colours and have a go at this

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stealing this idea!! Except we don't have Blu Tac, it's Yellow...lol!

Another great use for BluTac, that I have been passing on for 15 years, is this :

Put a small piece under your dappen dish and stick it to the table where you are working ........ it keeps it lovely and firm so you can press your brush against the side of the dappen dish without it moving all over the table or worse, spilling. :eek:

Especially useful in a class, JENi, where students use those flimsy plastic dappen dishes.

It's great under every 'skinny' bottle too (YOU KNOW, THE ONES THAT SEEM 'DESIGNED' TO FALL OVER), such as primer or Nail Fresh, to stop the chances of spillage. Saved my life many a time.

Ohhhhhh gigi.. you are one day late....... I knocked a WHOLE bottle of CND AF primer for a 6 today,,.,... didn't bounce on the tiles either!!!!..... Lucky i use rentention+.....
Also today was the first day without primer for me..... scary... felt like i was commiting a crime not using it...lol

Whoops ... well who hasn't done that?? Good job you don't actually need it isn't it?

Acid Free Primer is there for anyone who feels like you do and needs a crutch, but you'll soon LOVE not having to take that extra step. Quicker and easier but still a first class job. That is the name of the game.

sometimes these things happen for a reason ... to convince you that you do not need it anymore???

Total genius- such a simple solution for a dappen dish but one I hadn't thought of! I'm gonna have to start writing all these tips down so I don't forget lol!

Latest posts

Back