Great Lengths application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pemby

Reaction score
Hello

I had my Great Lengths Hot Cold Fusion hair extensions put in February 2017. I will be looking to have them removed in June but as I love these extensions, how long do I have to wait before I can have new ones put in? I've lost about 15 bonds over the past 3 months and my natural hair seems in good condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

They should really be removed after 3 months of wear due to shedding and re growth etc. A break of a week or two in between is always a good idea although getting my clients to live without them is the hard part! ( I certainly don't!) If the hair extensions are still in good condition you could have that hair reinstalled and that will save you some money too x

Really, can you get them re-bonded? I never knew you could do this.

I use rebonds to retip x

The hairdresser in my salon was told on the training you can wear great lengths between 3-5 months and that you don't need a break in between unless your hair was in very bad condition. I will only wear great lengths extensions and they have helped my hair to grow xx

Agree, they can be worn for up to 5 months. The bonds are amazing and have only ever helped my hair to grow x

Thanks guys! I love my GL extensions - will be 4 months when I have them taken out.

Really? Where are you based and could you please let me know your salons name?
I never knew you could do this either ?? Please tell

Latest posts

Back