Green hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-jo

Reaction score
I have just had a consultation with a lady who has very khaki tones running through the top of her hair.
So has around 70% white around front and around 40-50% back.
iv not long switched to using L'Oréal so just wanted to check couple things,so I'm thinking to use effasor to cleanse, would five minutes be enough? And use hot water or 6%?
Then I was going to pre lighten with a 8.3 dialight and then go over with 8 +8,2 as we want to achieve a light brown would this be the best way of going about it, thanks

Yes you can effasor but five mins probs won't be long enough. I would do it with hot water first as a gentle cleanse which is used for just removing tone but you need to keep rubbing it constantly to keep it warm... doing it with 6% May lift to much... but if the water doesn't do much then try that

Yes you can effasor but five mins probs won't be long enough. I would do it with hot water first as a gentle cleanse which is used for just removing tone but you need to keep rubbing it constantly to keep it warm... doing it with 6% May lift to much... but if the water doesn't do much then try that
Ok thank you

Level 8 isn't light brown though.

Level 8 isn't light brown though.
No, but a lot of people think it is, I've done multiple colours on people with matrix so colour 509n for it to come out as an 8, like always and they'll be disappointed because it's too brown. To us it's medium blonde, to pretty much every non proffesional it's brown

No, but a lot of people think it is, I've done multiple colours on people with matrix so colour 509n for it to come out as an 8, like always and they'll be disappointed because it's too brown. To us it's medium blonde, to pretty much every non proffesional it's brown
Yes sorry I'm using an 8 as that's the shade she likes, and a lot of my clients call it light brown, I know technically it is not.

Latest posts

Back