Green stilettoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi all...

It's me again;) this time with my first set of stilettoes on another person. I know they are quite short for stilettoes, but this way she can stil manage them...

Thanks in advance for critiques and comments xxx

They look fabulous hon! well done you! :D X

Would love to know how long it took to execute the whole thing from the client consultation and discussion of design concept or any time you spent at home designing the nail etc to the end result and How much did the client pay for those??
They are very well done. :hug:

Thanks Gigi:D

Well from the client came to me till she was gone it took me about 3 - 3,5 hours. In this time there is all color mixing, painting etc. She basically told me to do what I wanted, so there was no need for me to pre-design it for her.

She paid what equals 2 new set of french, in GBP it would be around 120 ( it took the same time as those, a little less actually) as I have the rule if you want really difficult art, then it's pay by time... (so I have roughly figured out what my hourly wage is, and then added a little to compensate for glitter etc.)

Hope this answered your questions :D

Thanks Gigi:D

Well from the client came to me till she was gone it took me about 3 - 3,5 hours. In this time there is all color mixing, painting etc. She basically told me to do what I wanted, so there was no need for me to pre-design it for her.

She paid what equals 2 new set of french, in GBP it would be around 120 ( it took the same time as those, a little less actually) as I have the rule if you want really difficult art, then it's pay by time... (so I have roughly figured out what my hourly wage is, and then added a little to compensate for glitter etc.)

Hope this answered your questions :D

Thank you

I find them awesome!:D

Really well done! I love the color! Wish I could find someone here who does such amazing work!

I think they are absolutely lovely, fantastic work. Just out of interest what does your client do for a living x

Thanks for all your comments girls...

This girl is a nailtech LOL....

Woow...green I love them..:) they look really fab..

Latest posts

Back