Green tinge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireJones

Reaction score
Had a client today wanting to tone down bleached hair...Did a 8.3 colour, it came out ok apart from some of the ends were green/grey tinge. If i quick pig red, can i go over with a semi in 8.3, will this take the tinge away?x

Had a client today wanting to tone down bleached hair...Did a 8.3 colour, it came out ok apart from some of the ends were green/grey tinge. If i quick pig red, can i go over with a semi in 8.3, will this take the tinge away?x

You wouldn't need red as your going for a level 8 think of what you expose in level 8 that's what you put back in.

You wouldn't need red as your going for a level 8 think of what you expose in level 8 that's what you put back in.

Warmth? I put quick pig (affinage ) yellow to put the tone back in, then added the 8.3 thinking that would of been enough. did do permanent colour...should of done quasi...would this effect the outcome of colour?x

Warmth? I put quick pig (affinage ) yellow to put the tone back in, then added the 8.3 thinking that would of been enough. did do permanent colour...should of done quasi...would this effect the outcome of colour?x

I prefer Quasi for this sort of work as its not as heavy, Quasi is a lighter colour if that makes sense, maybe a .32 might b better ?

I prefer Quasi for this sort of work as its not as heavy, Quasi is a lighter colour if that makes sense, maybe a .32 might b better ?

thanks blue...Will go one shade darker maybe a 7.3 in a semi as dont want another permanent on her hair. x

Always welcome x

thanks blue...Will go one shade darker maybe a 7.3 in a semi as dont want another permanent on her hair. x

Hi claire...if you're using satin i'd say stick with your target shade, with infiniti you should go a shade darker over porous blonde hair but with satin you won't need to... 8.23 would be a gorgeous colour ;)
x

Hi claire...if you're using satin i'd say stick with your target shade, with infiniti you should go a shade darker over porous blonde hair but with satin you won't need to... 8.23 would be a gorgeous colour ;)
x

Thanks Perry, will the satin 8.32 be ok over the porous parts of the blonde that has turned a tinge of green?x

Thanks Perry, will the satin 8.32 be ok over the porous parts of the blonde that has turned a tinge of green?x

id say go for an 8 in the coffee shop actually....not far off an 8,3 and these cover really nicely

Latest posts

Back