Grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you wouldnt need to bleach the top bit to just tint it darker, thats probably why its gone green to much ash on hair way to light. use a semi black or 3/0 so its not so harsh, and i say semi so if when the client wants something different, your not going to have a big palava getting that black out. then for the gray colour, i would used 12/1 say for instance 30mls 12/1 with 5mls of 2/0 .. then your peroxide maybe 5 vol or 10 vol depending on condition of hair. i have gray hair myself and this is what i done on myself, and two clients. at first i thought REALLY! with the mixing ratio but its incredible really. just dont overdo it on the black colour thinking it wont be enough because it will come out like iron gray!
hope this helps..
What would you recommend use for 12/0 make it really light blonde so less noticeable seeing 100% white grey hair would you add 6% vol ? As she had full head of 88/0 Need help lol

I love the dove grey but I needed to pre lighten the hair x

I just did my first ever grey using 7/18 wella innosense I bloody love it
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458944308.335553.jpg

I just did my first ever grey using 7/18 wella innosense I bloody love it View attachment 195593
hey that looks ace.. can you explain what you started with and application? is it the 7/18 over the whole lot? with pre lightened ends?

7/18 looks gorgeous! I have never used innosense before. What was the application process xx

hey that looks ace.. can you explain what you started with and application? is it the 7/18 over the whole lot? with pre lightened ends?
Hiya it was a prelightened hair on the midlength ends to a 10 then I applied 7/18 allover on towel dried hair with pastel and watched it x

Latest posts

Back