Grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoseley07

Reaction score
I have a client who started off with coloured black hair which we have spent a great deal of time lightening to a clear blonde to get grey. We have been used the igora silver whites grey lilac and silver mixed. However she thinks it's too dark and wants a little lighter. She also doesn't really want to keep having her hair pre lightened every time to have the grey/silver put on. She is naturally a level 6 with a lot of white hair. Is there a silver/grey that will just go on top nicely without having to pre lighten? The igora silver whites do absolutely nothing to her natural hair, even though she has a lot of natural white hair it just doesn't seem to colour.

You will never get a silver /grey colour on a level 6 without having to pre lighten first x

Can you recommend a nice grey/silver that's not dark? I've read a lot of threads that mention putting a toner on after bleaching and then leaving it at that but I've not a clue. I don't have experience grey colours x

Can you recommend a nice grey/silver that's not dark? I've read a lot of threads that mention putting a toner on after bleaching and then leaving it at that but I've not a clue. I don't have experience grey colours x
Whats the results like after you lighten her? What base? , there's no way you will achieve a silver /grey colour on a base 6 unless it's on a base 6 or darker, without pre lightening the hair.

I can lift the hair to a 9/10 with little yellow/orange tones on the ends and clean level 10 at the roots x

7.11aa in rusk equal parts 1.5%

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    753.7 KB · Views: 49
7.11aa in rusk equal parts 1.5%

Don't use a toner they wash out with in 2 -3 washes and the client ends up unhappy as there hair looks a dull blonde the risk one is an actuall grey colour don't worry it looks
Super dark when it goes on but washes to a livley light silver only needs to be on max ten minutes for the light

I want to try this !! Do u use it wet ? X

Latest posts

Back