Grey polish? TOWIE?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
After watching TOWIE , i think it was Lydia , she was wearing what looked like a grey polish , does anyone no or did anyone on here do her nails?

As i quite love the clients and im sure my clients would to ! x

I didn't see it but CND do a grey - Asphalt. Available in either Shellac or their Colours & Effects range. Love it!

Lucy in Towie had like a purpley-grey polish on last week (i wonder if its the same one...) and I've been trying to find out what it is with no luck! Hopefully someone will know :) xx

Jessica do a gorgeous dark grey that has a purple shimmer to it. It's called Venus was her name.

I thought Lydia had a dark purple on.! Must be colour blind!

Did anyone else see last nights when both laurens were having there nails done?! I just saw the black lamp was it bio sculpture does anyone know? X

Find them all on Twitter and ask before it's too late and they forget!

Gelish's Jetset is a beautiful grey with a slight hint of purple to it. I am loving the greys at the moment and cannot wait to put this one on.

Find them all on Twitter and ask before it's too late and they forget!

Gelish's Jetset is a beautiful grey with a slight hint of purple to it. I am loving the greys at the moment and cannot wait to put this one on.

ive asked them b4 and got no reply x

OPI's Touring America collection has a couple of grey's, lovely!

NFU OH also have some nice grey shades............nice and grey doesn't seem right together does it:lol:

ive asked them b4 and got no reply x

Right, I may have a lead for you. I did a Google search re Lydias nails and it lead me to a Tweet she did showing a pic of her nails (not your grey). Anyway, she thanked the person who did them in this tweet. All I did was click on this persons name on Twitter and she had put a link of her Facebook beauty therapy page. So, you can ask her. On Facebook do a search for Bella Voi (Beauty Treatment) and the page should come up. You never know your luck!

Right, I may have a lead for you. I did a Google search re Lydias nails and it lead me to a Tweet she did showing a pic of her nails (not your grey). Anyway, she thanked the person who did them in this tweet. All I did was click on this persons name on Twitter and she had put a link of her Facebook beauty therapy page. So, you can ask her. On Facebook do a search for Bella Voi (Beauty Treatment) and the page should come up. You never know your luck!

eeee im excited hahah !! thank you xxx

wow , im in shock with the nails , they are amazing :eek: , and speeechless she had pictures taken with mark wright !!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention she put that she does the TOWIE cast. Also, scrolling further down her Twitter page, she put a thanks out to Lydia for showing her nails on TOWIE. That Tweet was earlier today, so I reckon your luck might be in and it was her. It says on her Facebook page info that she offers Bio Sculpture. You could also check the BS group on here and go through the pics? You may find the colour that way.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention she put that she does the TOWIE cast. Also, scrolling further down her Twitter page, she put a thanks out to Lydia for showing her nails on TOWIE. That Tweet was earlier today, so I reckon your luck might be in and it was her. It says on her Facebook page info that she offers Bio Sculpture. You could also check the BS group on here and go through the pics? You may find the colour that way.

thank you very much , much much appreciated !! xx

Latest posts

Back