Grey toned hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lswnails

Reaction score
hi people

Just looking for advice done a full head blonde today using bleach and 6% i then toned it using p01 but once i toned it she said she wanted the grey tone going through it (and she has pre bonded extensions aswel) so i decided that i would silver shampoo it the extensions took really nice with the sliver shampoo but it hardly touched her own hair after leaving it on 5 mins does any body recommend a good grey toner that i can apply on it 2mora as i said i will re do it again for her free of charge she dosnt want it really grey just slightly grey ???

If you leave clynol crystal tone shot on for long enough you will get a slightly grey tone, accidentally done it to myself lol x

Which shampoo was it? I often find if you're wanting a grey tone, you need something strong, and need it on for longer than 5 mins. xx

Apply the purple shampoo to just her natural hair. Or affinage 9.117 is great xoxo

Why do you over to do it free if she only said this after you toned first? Don't let people take advantage. Xx

Dialight 9.11 is pure grey, you could add a small amount to 9.01, or 10.12, and is very good for toning pre lightened hair.

I was going to suggest dia light 9.11 too.. With the 6vol. I shall attach a pic of mine. Bleach roots and then this to tone.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368053940.257638.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368053940.257638.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,882
I used 1 oz Koleston 10/1 and the smallest bit of /66--not even a centemeter. Looked gray and pretty.

Apply the purple shampoo to just her natural hair. Or affinage 9.117 is great xoxo

Oh I've not used the Gothic range yet is it good?

I've used the gothic range quite a few times but every single time it's really uneven! It's mixed correctly, applied correctly, processed for the full development time but always a bit that looks like I've missed it out! Does anyone else find this?

Why do you over to do it free if she only said this after you toned first? Don't let people take advantage. Xx

i offered to do it 1st as she has had many problems with her hair (not by me) i may add i want her to come back she offered to pay but i did it as a good will gesture :)

I love it as a toner rather than a colour. Apply to damp hair at the backwash for 5 minutes.
Remember that the ammonia and ppd levels are extra high and have warnings on the tube in red to point it out. X

Latest posts

Back