Grey toners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might add she does want the silver to be on the darker side like gun metal is what she's asked for

7/89 in wella colour touch is an option. If you want it to stick really well and want it darker then 5/19 in colour fresh!

Has any1 used wella 8/81 color touch? i have a client coming in on friday how wants a smokey steel grey but I haven't used this shade before.

Hi! The guy tang series from Kenra is awesome. I used the 8sm and it came out great. You should check them out!

Hi! The guy tang series from Kenra is awesome. I used the 8sm and it came out great. You should check them out!

I live in the UK they arent available to me.

Has any1 used wella 8/81 color touch? i have a client coming in on friday how wants a smokey steel grey but I haven't used this shade before.
I have & it doesn't go grey, I've used it on pale yellow bleached hair & it goes platinum white x

I have & it doesn't go grey, I've used it on pale yellow bleached hair & it goes platinum white x

Aw that ain't the look lol. I will keep searching for the perfect grey.

Attachments

• IMG-20160131-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160131-WA0000.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 52
I'd go with affinage gothic, 9.117 after bleaching up to a pale yellow x

Thanks but Its not available to buy in capital or sallys would need to order online & wouldn't want to take the risk of it not coming in time. Have you used wella 7/89? I have seen alot of good things about that x

Hi there, there are quite a few threads on here but yes 8/81 colourtouch is lovely. I add in /68 but a little /88 (tiny) would be nice too. I used to love 7/89 but it does fade a bit dirty.

Interesting I used 8ss and titanium for a slate grey it went lilac!! Client not impressed

Goldwell colorance 10v + 8sb in equal parts comes out beautifully. Add 5mls of 6sb if you want it even deeper. My go to :)

Latest posts

Back