Guilty Pleasures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyCat

Reaction score
...I just caught myself looking at Mark Wright's website...this is not normal behaviour for me. :Love:

Please don't tell anyone...what's your guilty pleasure?

Really!?!?!?!?! Mark Wright!?!?! Nah. Too plasticky looking. Teeth too perfect.

James McAvoy. :Love:

Just been lGoogling and his wife is 9 years older than him. I am only 11 years older. There's hope.

Last edited:
Anyone seen Sons of Anarchy??? Jax Teller is red hot 😘 xxx

Anyone seen Sons of Anarchy??? Jax Teller is red hot 😘 xxx

Ooh yes ;) our little boy is named Jax after him. Love SOA. Latest fave is Banshee, from the same man that did True Blood x

Ooh yes ;) our little boy is named Jax after him. Love SOA. Latest fave is Banshee, from the same man that did True Blood x

Ohhh I havnt seen that one yet.....talking of true blood gave you seen Alcide yum! Ps love thenameJax x

Ohhh I havnt seen that one yet.....talking of true blood gave you seen Alcide yum! Ps love thenameJax x

Yes! He reminds me slightly of Persianistas, Ivan. If you have read her fab book?

No I havnt read them, I've seen a few threads mentioning them though, but never read tgrough them, what's the name of them ill get them at the weekend....if the character is anything like Alcide I shan't be disappointed 😜

Just been lGoogling and his wife is 9 years older than him. I am only 11 years older. There's hope.

I know...I shall lower my head in shame...he's not even my "usual" type...but I can't stop myself from looking at him and thinking PPPPHHHHWWWWOOOOOAAARRRR!!!!! :eek:

Two words

Iker Casillas

The Spainish Goalie............................drool

Attachments

• iker 2.jpg
    iker 2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 99
  • iker.jpg
    iker.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 97
  • iker3.jpg
    iker3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Oh and Owen Wilson. I think I have something for men with long noses.

Two words

Iker Casillas

The Spainish Goalie............................drool

OMG...who is he? Now he is my "usual" type! :wink2:

Oh and Owen Wilson. I think I have something for men with long noses.

I think Owen Wilson is lovely! I love the way he talks too...so calm.

However...whenever I think of James McCavoy I think of this

Attachments

• TUMNUSSCREENCAP59.jpg
    TUMNUSSCREENCAP59.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 125
OMG...who is he? Now he is my "usual" type! :wink2:

Real Madrid and Spanish goalie..........knicker-elastic melting material

I think Owen Wilson is lovely! I love the way he talks too...so calm.

However...whenever I think of James McCavoy I think of this

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! He has improved over the years, you must admit!

Now Robbie Williams is my ultimate man but if we're talking guilty pleasures/wierd crush I have a couple. Ricky Wilson lead singer of Kaiser Chiefs, Russell Brand and Bill Nighy for some unknown reason. But if you think thats bad my best friend has a thing about Bobby Ball lol. And I used to work with someone who had a thing for Bradley Branning in Eastenders.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Real Madrid and Spanish goalie..........knicker-elastic melting material

I've just had a 'google' (not a euphemism!!!)

Now Robbie Williams is my ultimate man but if we're talking guilty pleasures/wierd crush I have a couple. Ricky Wilson lead singer of Kaiser Chiefs, Russell Brand and Bill Nighy for some unknown reason. But if you think thats bad my best friend has a thing about Bobby Ball lol. And I used to work with someone who had a thing for Bradley Branning in Eastenders.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Bobby Ball??? As in Canon and Ball??? LOL...thats just weird!!!

Although a friend of mine LOVED Clint Eastwood when we were at school!

Another friend used to LOVE John Boy from the Waltons too! I still take the mick out of her for that one!

Oh Idris Elba (Luther ) or Tom Hardy, both of these I would say have my full attention when on the TV ;-)

It's either drooling over them or eating Ice cream as my guilty pleasure and watching the guys is less fattening ;-)

Oh Idris Elba (Luther ) or Tom Hardy, both of these I would say have my full attention when on the TV ;-)

It's either drooling over them or eating Ice cream as my guilty pleasure and watching the guys is less fattening ;-)

Tom Hardy as Bane...oh my god. YES I would make him wear the mask!

& this little ray of sunshine , I've no idea who he is, I see him on the internet all the time, I can only find him by searching 'white hair black beard' haha but oh my lord.

Another, just because...something about that hair/beard that makes me weak

Latest posts

Back