Guilty Pleasures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guilty pleasure would be to find a man like Jericho Barrons. He's a character in Karen Marie Moning's Fever Series. He's dark, tattooed, muscled, animalistic, and suspenseful. My type of man!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

Ryan Reynolds I love :D:D:D

My guilty pleasure is definitely danny dyer!

Jason Statham does it for me every time :)
Although there is a list lol. Channing Tatum, gerard butler and Matthew mcconachy, Bradley cooper ... It goes on

Bobby Ball??? As in Canon and Ball??? LOL...thats just weird!!!

Although a friend of mine LOVED Clint Eastwood when we were at school!

Another friend used to LOVE John Boy from the Waltons too! I still take the mick out of her for that one!

Yes as in "rock on tommy". We're always taking the mickey out of her for it lol. Downright wierd!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Jason Statham does it for me every time :)
Although there is a list lol. Channing Tatum, gerard butler and Matthew mcconachy, Bradley cooper ... It goes on

Oohhhhh Bradley Cooper. Did you see him at Wimbledon with Gerard Butler. Now I wouldn't have minded being in the middle of those 2!

Oh you can't beat Johnny Depp ;) he's my ideal man! But if he turned me down I would also consider The Rock. Perfection <3

My guilty pleasures are Simon Pegg and Karl Pilkington aka Idiot Abroad!! Ha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My guilty pleasures are Simon Pegg and Karl Pilkington aka Idiot Abroad!! Ha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 usin

Love it!!

Mine is giovanni ribisi, played phoebes brother on friends

Your husbands??? Lol

My husband's is Tom Cruise. Lol.

Oh and he's mine too. There's that nose thing again!

Oh, ladies. I have a new crush. Scary Apprentice interviewer Claude Littner. Even though he terrifies me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am obsessed with Jamie Campbell Bower. He is so pretty. I am so excited to watch the mortal instruments movie in August.

He play Caius in twilight but he did look good in that.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497036.233748.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497146.599989.jpg

But my guilty pleasure is Gordon Ramsay. There's something about the wrinkly forehead which screams sexy to me :-/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497218.400589.jpg

Jemima :)

I totally get the ramsey thing. He's quite masterful lol. And I think any of the twilight men would do it for me but I have a wierd thing about vampires lol.

Mines got to be Johnny deep or Ian somerhalder (Damon from Vampier dairies) even though I think I'm a bit to old for crushes lol xx

I totally get the ramsey thing. He's quite masterful lol. And I think any of the twilight men would do it for me but I have a wierd thing about vampires lol.

I am absolutely obsessed with twilight and all the characters.

Twilight rules my home life lol. I'm currently working on a huge complicated patchwork quilt with a twilight theme :)

I won tickets to go to the london premier of Breaking Dawn part 2 it was fab!!!

Jemima :)

images

If we're talking chefs.......

Latest posts

Back