HABIA Salon Packs - got mine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

For those of you that don't have any Habia salon packs .... get some!!!! I can't put any of these files down, I didn't know where to start they are so good. I am flicking through all three coz I can't make up my mind. It's like I've been given this world of knowledge and just dying to know every inch of information!!!!

Yes I'm sad but hey I'm happy! Worth every penny ... truly great stuff guys! :D

xxxx

I have the Nail Salon HABIA H&S pack, it's fab and they sent you periodical updates covering changes in the law and H&S requirements etc....so by completing the pack,you know all your H&S requirements are covered...

I have the Nail Salon HABIA H&S pack, it's fab and they sent you periodical updates covering changes in the law and H&S requirements etc....so by completing the pack,you know all your H&S requirements are covered...

Ok, I've obviously missed this coz I have absolutly no idea what you are talking about:irked::lol: so please enlighten me, this sounds like fun and I'd realy like to play:cry:

Latest posts

Back