Had a lovey day and evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
I've had a lovely day today and evening.:D

So I actually got a day off today from the cafe and nails so I had a lay in then slobbed about with my gal and OH.Then took our dog to the vets.We then decided to all drive to where we used to live and went for a walk in the woods which was great,we pretended we were pirates and our dog Gary was the captin lol we has sticks for swords and the words eye eye captin, grrrrrrrr and ahoy shipmates and not to forget my daughter shouting aarrrrrr me herpies rather than me hearties which as you can imagine we wet ourselves.We then went shopping for BBQ food,had a BBQ and put little one to bed.We then watched crap tv which I love and we have now come to bed with a big bowl of fruit salad and cream were in bed watching the di vince code stuffing our faces.

You know what I have an overwhelming feeling of love for my Gal,OH and Gary tonight,of course I always have that feeling but tonight it's even more and I don't know why but I like it.

I must say though whilst writing this I have glanced over at my OH and in the blue hugh of the tv and flashing lights I have noticed a pair of semi fluffy shiny testicles peaking put of his buggie smugglers which is never a good look :biggrin::biggrin: they need putting to bed.

XXX

Well what can I say! Glad you had a great day. Trust there are many more to come. Have fun as often as possible, the little ones grow up too soon, but the big boys never do. Hehe

That's a joyful day. Keep it in your heart and memory. xxx

ps hope the "herpes" soon go away :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back