Haggered Eponychiums

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Had a client come in for a full set of Overlays last Weds (doesn't normally have them on).

She cam back in and saw a colleague of mine on Saturday, and she was disappointed because her 'cuticles' (eponychium) were really damaged, she had two nails that were slightly lifting and the overlays weren't touching her eponychiums!

Anyway, my colleague dealt with the slight lifting issue and the fact that nobody has a habit of applying L&P straight onto the finger, so I'm not worried about that!

What I am worried about is the fact that her eponychiums were a state. A picture was taken and they looked like they had be chopped and picked at.

I use CND Cuticle Remover and ALWAYS wipe off with water and citrus soak, and she has solar oil too so can't imagine why this might happen. When she came to me, they were in perfect condition, so very much doubt it was a habit that she had.

Any ideas? She is on a lot of medication which I think may have something to do with her nails lifting, and I didn't think that Cuticle Remover would cause a reaction to anyone.

I am at a loss!......

you mentionned picts??

you mentionned picts??

Unfortunately, left at salon and very fuzzy. They just looked like they'd been picked at, all of them, in exactly the same places.

Latest posts

Back