Hair brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Geeks popped over from skin/nails with a personal query.

I've been struggling with my own hair for about a year or so; it's about bra strap length, very heavy (if it makes sense, there's a lot of it!), dead straight and gets greasy very quickly. It drives me insane and I used to deal with it by washing it everyday but I find it such hard work and know that it's counter productive.

So I've switched to professional products and washing every 2-3 days, have invested in a new Diva hairdryer which gets lots of good reviews on here to speed up my drying time and I want to get a new brush but I have no idea what I am looking for!

Is there a particular type of brush/type of bristles which would be best suited to my hair?

Thank you for your help :)

Can none of you lovely hair geeks give me some advice? Pretty please :)...

What sort of look are you trying to achieve? A large round brush Will give you a bit of volume. Ceramic brushes hold heat but I think you get less tension sometimes with them if you want a round brush that really holds the hair with tension then go for a boar bristle brush. You could also use a paddle brush if you just want to dry straight .

Latest posts

Back