Hair color advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv

Reaction score
Hi all,
I got my hair colored this past week and it went okay except my roots are bit brighter than the rest of my hair. I asked the stylist and she she said it would even out in a couple weeks. She kindly wrote down the hair color formula for me. Since I'm visiting my inlaws in a different area I wont be able to go back to that salon for a while. I'm looking ahead and thinking to maintain my hair color myself. I have level 2 natural hair. For my roots she used majirel loreal 6.8, with 20 vol. For the length and tips majirel 7.8, with 30 vol. My question is when it comes to root touch up, how can I dye my hair more ash neutral and which volume developer will I need for my roots and ends. I dont want to go lighter just ashier. It was what I originally wanted but I ended up getting more chocolate brown color.

Thank you k

Please see a good colourist. This site is for qualified professionals and it’s against site rules to provide colouring advice to a diy-er/potential client.

Latest posts

Back