hair colour remover help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairdresserkati

Reaction score
hi, i am a hairdresser and have abused my hair for years now lol
i am currently black (base 1) and desperatley want to get back to blonde!! (i hear you all laughing) i know its a bit of a jump and near on impossible but does anyone know of any colour removers that actually work without damaging my hair too much!? i am happy to go to a base 5 or so for now then get to blonde eventually as i am not nieve enough to think i can do it over night!! (i know if i was a client i wouldnt touch it but you know how it is when its your own hair) i have about 2 inches regrowth of a natural base 7ish so the regrowth looks awful and with summer officially on its way i want my blonde back :(
thanks in advance
kati xxx

Hi,

they have a product over here by Vitalys called "Off" it takes about twice as long to come off than it say on the packet and definatly use heat.Its not a bleach & from what I 've seen it work very well and leaves the hair in very good condition. Don't know ifit is available in the UK but may on Internet, hope this helps;)

My hairdresser friend used Affinage eraser on a friends of mines hair when she had gone blonde highlighted to dark for a few months then wanted to be blonde again. It worked well on her fine hair and it wasnt damaged at all, infact she said her hair felt in lovely condition.
She then went on to have highlights done and it blended lovely. I would however read the full instructions and do a test piece first so you can see what kind of result you will be getting, I understand you can reapply it a few times also.
This is the only colour remover I have heard good results from and have seen first hand the actual results however I couldnt personally guarantee youd get all the colour completely lifted out as it depends what type of colour has been used.
Do a search on affinage Eraser and read for yourself.

Latest posts

Back