Hair colour suitable for sideburns/hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viola

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good hair colourant for sideburns (male sideburns I hasten to add not mine) - nothing appears to last longer than 3 days!! :irked:
Thanks x

have you tried the plus colours in matrix, they are ment to cover grey ,it might be succesful on hard to dye hair ! or any colour suitable for grey cover. what colour are the side burns ?

i do my dads beard in colour touch 3/0 ,but you will need to test skin sensitivity for anywhere on the face, as its not advised
What about using eyebrow color?

Hi did you want a permanent colour or just a semi?

Depending on what kinda colour you want say for example 7/0 , if its resistant grey hair your trying to colour why dont you try 7/00 ?

If its the side burns why dont you try putting a post up on the beauty section also they may beable to help too :hug:

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good hair colourant for sideburns (male sideburns I hasten to add not mine) - nothing appears to last longer than 3 days!! :irked:
Thanks x

Hi, what hair base is he ?

Hi girls - he is a mid brown colour. Any recommendations?

Hi girls - he is a mid brown colour. Any recommendations?

Hi, as you know sideburn hair will be far more resistant and a tint may thow off ginger tones

I would say a brown eylash dye may be a better idea simply brushed onto the white bits and it only takes ten mins or so , you will need to do a skin test first and put some barrier cream on the surrounding areas ,
you can get good eyelash dye from salons direct and its not too expensive :hug:

Latest posts

Back