Hair colour to compliment skin tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Atm im a a warm brunette, my skin is cool pale so kinda blue pale!
I used to fake take religiously, but im pregnant and cant be bothered now, let alone when baby comes.

I want a more suited hair colour, so definitely need to go abit lighter I think, but im rubbish at matching up skin to hair... Do you go opposite to skin? Ie warm hair / cool skin? Im thinking maybe auburn as wont need much root maintenance... I will try to attach a picture of my pastey skin!

Hard to tell really. Im pale, like porc

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooops press send to soon. Im porcelain pale and light colours just do not suit me. I tend to stick to dark ashy browns and mahogany colours

Attatch a pic :)

I was thinking a strawberry blonde as my natural colour is very similar. Im desperate to get it done before my baby shower, my SIL in a hairdresser too but shes such a nightmare to actually get her to come round as cancels all the time. One of those 'wish i could take my head off and do it myself" things. I cant find a picture tat im not wearing tan atm haha!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426507995.141489.jpg

Crappy picture but this was the lightest i was, i have tan on my face and chest, BUT, can see my super pale arm next to my hair! Without tan i looked like a big cool blob with that hair!

Depending on your natural colour, you probably need a hair colour that has a blue or neutral base to it rather than a warmer red or yellow base.

I am pale with cool/pink undertones and look so much better with cool toned hair. My natural colour is mouse ash light brown but I dye it a darker cool brunette. Whenever I have dyed it a golden or warm tone whether it's lighter or darker it makes my skin look much pinker and blotchier and just unnatural.

I just really dont know what to do with it :( lol! Im quite strawberry blonde naturally,

But havent seen more than an inch or two in the last 10 years!

Latest posts

Back